noob photographer in qns

ooops, my bad, I assumed you didn't know the place...

Can't help you find the sweet spot, since I've never been there before...since I don't drive, taxi fare (no bus run by there at 5am) can be quite taxing if not sharing with friends.

btw its ok one haha.. maybe im not specific enough haha

maybe we can go tgt =).. i dont mind having 1 more person beside

Last edited:
btw its ok one haha.. maybe im not specific enough haha

maybe we can go tgt =).. i dont mind having 1 more person beside

lol...I live amk also. So, one day that may be possible :)

thanks man! shall try every area every week haha btw, any website to indicate what time is sun rise or sunset?
http://app2.nea.gov.sg/sunrise.aspx
Once you are on this website you can also check about the weather. Usually, rain clouds will limit the sunrise experience. But passing rain clouds can create beautiful sunsets.

Heard Changi Village very good for sunrise, always wanted to go... but cannot get out of bed in time :cry:

For sunrise and sunset at beaches, check tide table for low tide. It's better to shoot during low tide.

Alternatively, check lunar calender. For lowest tide around 7am and 7pm, it should be around 2 days after full and new moon.

Not as of now. Not sure how much the landscape have changed since it is under reno now. To what I recall, too much trees and structures in the way to see the sun. The nearby hdbs will make a better choice

Not as of now. Not sure how much the landscape have changed since it is under reno now. To what I recall, too much trees and structures in the way to see the sun. The nearby hdbs will make a better choice

ya wanted to try taking at the new hdb (look like ikea 1) but scared later kanna f hahaha..

ya wanted to try taking at the new hdb (look like ikea 1) but scared later kanna f hahaha..

the new hdb (you mean blk 301A-D?), the corridor "window" is only ~3m wide and it's door facing door kind of situation...it's quite awkward to stand there and shoot...recce there before, feels weird...later pple call police thinking you are loanshark :bsmilie:

I've tried other hdbs, e.g. blk 223

my pano shot from there

the new hdb (you mean blk 301A-D?), the corridor "window" is only ~3m wide and it's door facing door kind of situation...it's quite awkward to stand there and shoot...recce there before, feels weird...later pple call police thinking you are loanshark :bsmilie:

I've tried other hdbs, e.g. blk 223

my pano shot from there

Very lovely pano shot! :thumbsup:

Bishan park have any spots for sunrise/sunset?
have. but must bash into the construction area! ;p

5958326930_12911e190e_z.jpg