nokia 7250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i do not own one but have tried playing around with my friend's 7250.Basically it is a sized down 7650 with a more attractive keypad.The integrated camera ain't that good,can only take in the open otherwise the photos would appear rather dark.

hmm...ok...the intergrated camera is juz a secondary factor in considering whether to get the phone or nt...i played with moi frienz' phone...nt too bad...i feels good..juz wanna find out frm pple about their opinions on the phone..

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
hmm...ok...the intergrated camera is juz a secondary factor in considering whether to get the phone or nt...i played with moi frienz' phone...nt too bad...i feels good..juz wanna find out frm pple about their opinions on the phone..

hmm... better not to get that if u want better res. pictures

i would recommend Samsung V200..its the best & highest resolution so far. :thumbsup:

For 7250, it has 5 mb of memory built in. but the cam sux... :confused:

Originally posted by kindred
hmm... better not to get that if u want better res. pictures

i would recommend Samsung V200..its the best & highest resolution so far. :thumbsup:

For 7250, it has 5 mb of memory built in. but the cam sux... :confused:

hmmm...checked out the phone on their homepage...nt too bad..juz tt the design seems similar to most Samsung phones...the phone isnt out in singapore yet right...juz cant seem to find the price of the phone...

but den again...the design of the 7250 seems more interesting...i know the cam isnt of a good quality...still deciding..hehe...

mm..tried it today...

pretty good impressions...

abt the cam...its really quite "ahem"

not sure if its a common prob the screen seems to be flickering....

despite other better phones from the competitors out there...personally i think nokia better becos its easier to find its stuff...esp ringtones...

for my t68i i find it a hassle to find ring tones...can never get the ringtone i want....:(

Just bought the SE T68i, being using it for 2 days and got used to the interface. SMS is fast and menus are user frenly(Compared to Motorola :devil: ). Paired it up wif my HbH60 and I am ready to rock!!

t68i was among the first MMS phone i heard....the design isnt tt bad...

yeah heard alot of 'good' things bout the intergrated cam of 7250..i think i have set my mind on tt phone...juz waiting for the price to drop...

onto another issue izzit possible to retain my current phone no. but i change to another services....eg. im using pod(singtel) now..but i would like to change to Starhub but still retaining moi old pod no.??? possible?

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
hmmm...checked out the phone on their homepage...nt too bad..juz tt the design seems similar to most Samsung phones...the phone isnt out in singapore yet right...juz cant seem to find the price of the phone...

but den again...the design of the 7250 seems more interesting...i know the cam isnt of a good quality...still deciding..hehe...

yeah, the local sets are not out yet, but i do have exports...which is roughly at 830+...nice TFT LCD, great 40 chord polyphonics ringtones.:thumbsup:

erm got 3 sets of nk 7250 local set for sale

at $700

serious buyers can pm or sms me..
but only serious buyers please..

Originally posted by kindred
yeah, the local sets are not out yet, but i do have exports...which is roughly at 830+...nice TFT LCD, great 40 chord polyphonics ringtones.:thumbsup:

hmm....where did u import it frm...curious..eh...might be getting a classmate of mine to get it frm indonesia...the v200 looks good...but den again...830...seems a little out of my budget...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.