Noise Singapore Concerts @ Esplanade (5-7 Mar)

photography/videography okay?

i think the usual rules still apply. photography without flash and no video recording.

It's a public event and it's outdoors, I hardly think security can do much at all. That is, if you're willing to to push the system lah haha

the venue does belong to esplanade and is part of an esplanade event, free to public. i've seen the ushers telling people to turn off flashes and stop video recording before.

the venue does belong to esplanade and is part of an esplanade event, free to public. i've seen the ushers telling people to turn off flashes and stop video recording before.
very simple reason..

usually the organiser have paid an events company to record the whole performance so pretty awkward if someone post the whole videos/photos online.

If there is no events company, usually its because the photographer is being a total amateur and lastly is because of request by the performers in which case no argument but very rare as almost all groups want "free" publicity.

Last edited:
very simple reason..

usually the organiser have paid an events company to record the whole performance so pretty awkward if someone post the whole videos/photos online.

If there is no events company, usually its because the photographer is being a total amateur and lastly is because of request by the performers in which case no argument but very rare as almost all groups want "free" publicity.
maybe. sometimes there are pretty well known groups that perform there as well, so copyright and rights management may be an issue as well.