Noise Reduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth83

Aug 30, 2007
Had some time and found a noise reduction software(free) on the net.

original:
kar6df.jpg

processed:
2h2jkow.jpg

Does the processed picture look ok still?

Was thinking that since I am not going to be able to afford a nice lens or a body which can shoot at higher iso than my D60 anytime soon, the next best thing is post processing my pictures.

Of course if the post processed one looks bad than I will just give it up and try to shoot when there is more light and continue to learn to shoot with less light(which I think I will continue to do).

Does the processed picture look ok still?

I think the picture is a bit too plasticky but that's because your NR was too aggressive. No need to give up, and no need to go that lengths for NR, and no need to go buy new lenses until you can afford them. You won't always shoot under this kind of conditions, when you can't avoid them, just learn to live with a bit of noise.

care to share which software is it bro?

yeahh. can PM me the software name, if its not convenient to have it out public?

many thanks in advance!

Hey Bro, quite an improvement with the NR software. Agreed with you that we have limitation with regards to our equipments vs investment. So until we pump in more money, will have to live with this for a while.

Care to share the software??:)

hey, you can Pm me the software name? It's free right?

Status
Not open for further replies.