No Payment by Pierce Teo Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm is it then okay for the photog to inform the payor that the photos are ready but will only be handed over upon payment?

they needed me 2 submit 1st so dat they can get payment from Singtel to pay me

maybe thats what I will do next.. lucky I never delete the Raws.. I was about 2 coz my storage was filling up.. Im realy done with playing nice with them...

eh not maybe. DO IT. time for being nice is over. Let the courts take over. dun waste your time and energy chasing them and making urself look like a fool.

Was that you who was taking photos at the food market near Bedok Army Camp?
Running stall to stall, no flash used. Aim at sign post and recompose, right?
Saw some confused stall holders, one was a little agitated...

Sorry to hear abt yr predicament.

Well, imagine Singtel hearing that they are dealing with this type
of company under their approved vendor list. :think:

Was that you who was taking photos at the food market near Bedok Army Camp?
Running stall to stall, no flash used. Aim at sign post and recompose, right?
Saw some confused stall holders, one was a little agitated...

Sorry to hear abt yr predicament.

Well, imagine Singtel hearing that they are dealing with this type
of company under their approved vendor list. :think:

yes that was me.. i had no flash coz i was using a Canon 5D @ ISO 1600... i had to hurry coz have 2 go to next hawker before close down..

Last edited:
wasn't it 1Ds mk 3 before u edit? :bsmilie:

yeah, i checked again, wrong camera.. it was a 5D.. i used a total of 4 diff cameras borrowing from here and there..

Canon 1D Mk III
Canon 5D
Nikon D200
Nikon D80

you get the idea.. no money no cam... did this for extra cash... but @ last kena backfire

Last edited:
yeah, i checked again, wrong camera.. it was a 5D.. i used a total of 4 diff cameras borrowing from here and there..

Canon 1D Mk III
Canon 5D
Nikon D200
Nikon D80

not sure wat to make of it.

1DS mk 3 to 5D, then to 1D mk 3... :bsmilie:

anyway, soon enuf we might get an answer to ur predicament over the non-payment issue.

2 sides to a coin.

anyway, soon enuf we might get an answer to ur predicament over the non-payment issue.

2 sides to a coin.

wei... dun spot my typo leh.... u want i sent you the jpeg.. you go check metadata.. its a 1D Mk III
now that not the issue.. wat cam i use oso, @ last i submit 32 hawkers..
they still owe me $940.....

you saw me dat day.. inside my head was "I wana get this over and done with".. I couldnt be bothered with stall owners asking me what is it for, bcoz sigtel oredi sent representatives to inform about photographers comming to shot for them.

Last edited:
wei... dun spot my typo leh.... u want i sent you the jpeg.. you go check metadata.. its a 1D Mk III

u can't make this type of mistake when u're typing this sort of things out in CS, esp. making such bold statement and comments about non-payment.

its a very serious matter.

on hindsight, perhaps u should've called them up one last time, warned them that u're gonna post it in CS, before u take such a drastic action.

names are being pulled through mud and i dread to think of what will happen next for them n u.

hopefully something good will eventually happen, but till then, i refuse to speculate nor do i want to partake in this.

u can't make this type of mistake when u're typing this sort of things out in CS, esp. making such bold statement and comments about non-payment.

its a very serious matter.

do you realize that whatever camera I use is not an issue? I shouldnt have even talk about the camera damn it. think about it, even if I use a handheld digicam, the photos are still submited in the end of the day. and Pierce still owes me money.

do you realize that whatever camera I use is not an issue? I shouldnt have even talk about the camera damn it. think about it, even if I use a handheld digicam, the photos are still submited in the end of the day. and Pierce still owes me money.

well.... hopefully u can resolve it with the parties involved.

now that not the issue.. wat cam i use oso, @ last i submit 32 hawkers..
they still owe me $940.....

you saw me dat day.. inside my head was "I wana get this over and done with".. I couldnt be bothered with stall owners asking me what is it for, bcoz sigtel oredi sent representatives to inform about photographers comming to shot for them.

nope, i wasn't there where u were and neither did i see u nor do i know u.

2 sides to a coin.
Hello, give this person a break will you? The camera used is not relevant at this moment, some photographers don't give a damn what camera they use as long as it gets the job done. So they can get confused as to what camera they use, anyway one can determine what camera i used from the exif files if you really want to know.........

HS

That was me that he was referring.
you saw me dat day.. inside my head was "I wana get this over
and done with".. I couldnt be bothered with stall owners asking me what is it for,
bcoz sigtel oredi sent representatives to inform about photographers comming
to shot for them.

Hello, give this person a break will you? The camera used is not relevant at this moment, some photographers don't give a damn what camera they use as long as it gets the job done. So they can get confused as to what camera they use, anyway one can determine what camera i used from the exif files if you really want to know.........

HS

i guess if it is a 1Ds mk3 used for the job, it makes one wonder. :bsmilie:

Jay,

I know that it is frustrating, But, on this hot Sunday, it would be best that you
take a step back and cool down a bit. There are always help around but you
need to be calm here and hear out the suggestions offered.

Cheers. :)
yes that was me.. i had no flash coz i was
using a Canon 5D @ ISO 1600... i had to hurry coz have 2 go to next hawker
before close down..

Getting a Letter of Demand from a Lawyer will cost you some money. I would suggest that you go to the Small Claim Tribune and file for a claim followed by a Writ of Seizure and Sale to their premise and size their items for auction. Not to worry as you will be lead by the Baliff court officer to help in the seizure. I hate company that default in payment. This is to teach them a lesson.

Getting a Letter of Demand from a Lawyer will cost you some money. I would suggest that you go to the Small Claim Tribune and file for a claim followed by a Writ of Seizure and Sale to their premise and size their items for auction. Not to worry as you will be lead by the Baliff court officer to help in the seizure. I hate company that default in payment. This is to teach them a lesson.

thanks man.. i will hear your advide...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.