No inspiration!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jekos said:
jOhO, I'd agree with you. I got to counsel a number of such students when I was working in a university earlier last year. It is usually an excuse for what the students themselves calling "slack-off" mood.

Such an attitude tends to affect more westernized societies (and their students) than the more traditional societies. In redstone's case, I'd suggest a good workout to get those endorphins pumping to the brain.
If you're sailing ahead, it's easy to put ppl down saying that they are slacking.
trust me it's worse in the working environment. when every single one design of yours are rejected by your boss and the deadline is in 2 days time. I'd like to see how you come up with something that marginally pleases him. In the creativity market, you can put in 20 hours a day in the office but none of them works. Can you call me to be "slacking"? While some can just spend 10 minutes, come out with a design that pleases everyone and take the rest of the day off fishing. Who's the slacker? :dunno:

I do encounter this situation every once in a while. Sometimes it last only for a little while, sometimes longer. What I usually do to recharge my mind is every other thing besides photography (e.g., going out with friends, watching movies and relaxing at home, read books or magazines, etc.). Sometimes looking at other photographers' works can also give me inspirations, but there are also times when I do not want to think about photography at all. :)

redstone said:
Now I got inspiration and submission is on monday and i've got tons to do. Not to mention going to school and back, and a few other important places. :cry:

It's okay. There's still a few days to go, of which one is a holiday and the other two are weekends. I'm sure you'll manage. If you have inspiration, things get done quicker than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.