no Grip For D70!! Why ? Nikon replies..

Status
Not open for further replies.
2100 said:
I have come across the AH-4 on the net before, but where can i find it in SG shops? Never seen it floating around before. :(

Good luck with that dude, I asked CP, they weren't interested in asking Nikon, despite them saying a lot of people inquire about it, asked around Sim Lim, most just said Nikon SG doesn't bring it in, one guy made me wait while he made a long phone call, and then said he can order but it'd cost me S$140. I told him to go fly a kite. The best part is, if you ask Nikon SG, they say none of the shops in Singapore ever ask them about the AH-4 part so they've never brought it in. "Ask your supplier to order, sure can one."

Max Photo has 1 set, was there today, but never asked the price.

that webby... jia lat manz.. i cannot read chinese de leh.. even though i am bilingual... but then.. i am english educated.. and i speak soo da englishi.. howw to read... can someone direct me directly to the page where they haf grips and stuffs ????? :cry:

use babel fish agar agar translate lor :bsmilie:

dementate said:
Good luck with that dude, I asked CP, they weren't interested in asking Nikon, despite them saying a lot of people inquire about it, asked around Sim Lim, most just said Nikon SG doesn't bring it in, one guy made me wait while he made a long phone call, and then said he can order but it'd cost me S$140. I told him to go fly a kite. The best part is, if you ask Nikon SG, they say none of the shops in Singapore ever ask them about the AH-4 part so they've never brought it in. "Ask your supplier to order, sure can one."

$140 is too ex.... :sweat:

i bought mine from Japan (bought for sebastiansong too) for only S$82.00 last year...

shall we all sign a petition ? haha. since there are so many d70ers around. and im sure many users would want this feature !

hahaha.... even a petition which was signed from the President of SIngapore will not help la... i tell you.. they have their own marketing strategies and i think they wun go astray especially when there are some D100's in the market and the DSLR is dropping prices fast... they would rather spend the HRs on designing the D2x to compete for 1DsMkII and D200 to keep control in the DSLR market... and the continuetity in the F5 series... lolz....

but we still need to keep in mind of the FF cameras.. which i think will soon be made affordable and more acceptable by the Photographic Society... lolz... :bsmilie:

alamak D70 is already very good already..y ask for more?

How I wish canon says this to me...

i will sing Aarons kwok's ask for more.. *Ask for more, Ask for more~~~*

hahahhaha... its helping Nikon to develop in the hands of photographers, its the need and demand. and they need to fulfill the need for the demand.. but now its the other way round.. we are fulfilling their needs.... :bsmilie:

eh.. i sing so nice.. no one wants my autograph ar ?? hahahaa.... :bsmilie:

KIDDING !! dun think i am bhb one.. i m not.. too bad.. lolz..

Status
Not open for further replies.