No current stock, cannot advise future stock but have advertisement promotion

OngTeh123

Oct 13, 2013
Singapore
Sharing my experiences with clubsnaper....
Singtel website has the promotion for Samsung Tab4 8inc.
Called 1688 and online chatted, no available stock and no future confirmation stock but still have the website promotion on-going.

Anyone has experienced that?

Sharing my experiences with clubsnaper.... Singtel website has the promotion for Samsung Tab4 8inc. Called 1688 and online chatted, no available stock and no future confirmation stock but still have the website promotion on-going. Anyone has experienced that?

Did you highlight to the one who take your call ?
Since all calls are recorded then should ask their Supervisor go and review the call.

Pity whose call centre gals who get bombardment from every frustrated callers.
Don't think it is useful if anyone complained to her boss.

Singtel will be happy becoz all calls coming generated from this promo are chargeable using each mobile plant.

If is truthfully no stock and no plan for future stock...why don't they remove the advertisement? instead misleading consumer to call and waste consumer time.

You can imagine that as long as they don't remove the advertisement....so many consumer call in.....day by day...month by month...
Why are they doing this ?

You can imagine that as long as they don't remove the advertisement....so many consumer call in.....day by day...month by month...
Why are they doing this ?

Either they want more $$$ or they want to gauge the product response.

Any how, it is a bad practice if they do not response to remove or stop the ad

I guess, can complain to CASE.