No A500/550 at Sitex

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell207

Mar 30, 2009
just called Sony and told that A500/A550 wont be available at this Sitex .. :(

probably they don't have enough stocks to go around perhaps

Too many people buying a500 and a550 already, out of stock for sitex lol

the last time i called sony style JP... out of stock till dec or something.

I think A5x0 too hot haha.... A850 promo still the same as comex.

anyway , sitex A330 offer quite attractive .. good for starter...particularly the dry box and the spare battery

When I pass by Sony Style (if not wrong at Boonlay) around 1 month ago. They have no stock for A550. And A500 only have 1 spare for demo.

wow so popular ah.. ha no wonder i dont see a550 on the brochures.. hmm and the Today's section on Sitex listed A550 on one of the deals in Sitex.. lol wrong info?

out of stock in whole singapore??:bigeyes:

went sitex early to get a550. before going, already saw from sony website no a550 promo.
what's more surprising is harvey norman is the dealer doing the sales transaction while sony just put ppl to attend sony booth.
i think sony need to help harvey clear the a2xx/a3xx/a850 stocks first.

as for a5xx, no where to be found. either really hot or just playing with upgraders, hard to tell.
HN near my place still have. MSColor also have, but limited qty. but M'sia side still has tons!
so, it might backfire for sony because canon and nikon selling full range include new releases in sitex.
a5xx potential buyers jumping to nikon D90?

for on going sitex, in my short 15 mins at sony booth, got 3 buyers of a3xx queueing to pay. (this was at 1pm only!)
i tumpang buy 30Mf28 for S$249. sweeet!
but got no new body to play with, sienz...

currently checking status in M'sia side while update some prices with HN, MSColor, etc.
or just wait for 2nd hand. hahaha... ;)

30mm f2.8 for $249? How u get one I also wanna buy~

PWP offer... i purchased my bundle last week duno can get or not .. haha =X

I equote mscolour for a500... They reply that they only have limited stock pls make reservation fast... Guess a5x0 series is selling like hot cake in singapore...

SLR Revolution in Funan has a lot.

went sitex early to get a550. before going, already saw from sony website no a550 promo.
what's more surprising is harvey norman is the dealer doing the sales transaction while sony just put ppl to attend sony booth.
i think sony need to help harvey clear the a2xx/a3xx/a850 stocks first.

as for a5xx, no where to be found. either really hot or just playing with upgraders, hard to tell.
HN near my place still have. MSColor also have, but limited qty. but M'sia side still has tons!
so, it might backfire for sony because canon and nikon selling full range include new releases in sitex.
a5xx potential buyers jumping to nikon D90?

for on going sitex, in my short 15 mins at sony booth, got 3 buyers of a3xx queueing to pay. (this was at 1pm only!)
i tumpang buy 30Mf28 for S$249. sweeet!
but got no new body to play with, sienz...

currently checking status in M'sia side while update some prices with HN, MSColor, etc.
or just wait for 2nd hand. hahaha... ;)

Bro, you know where to get in M'sia. My friend from M'sia wants to get one also but does not know where would be a good place to get and intends to get from the Sony shop in JB.

just called Sony and told that A500/A550 wont be available at this Sitex .. :(

is it? thank for the info
:bsmilie:just recommended it to a friend. then better to tell him don't go lest he should be disappointed.

But I do not see SLR Revolution as one of the official retailer for Sony.....

Maybe the site is not updated yet. But they have a lot of stock, with the sealed boxes common to SG.

MSColor will always say limited stock. I don't trust lor.
Since sitex disappoint my a550 mission, now I'm comparing M'sia vs Sg prices and packages.
It's clear that M'sia side has much more price war than Sg. So, just checking which lubang better.
Different packages with different freebies on offer. Have to choose wisely.
My bro in KL bought his a550 at launch with CZ lens. Very good and useful freebies.
As usual, M'sia shops more customer oriented lar. But still depends on luck and nego skill lor.

Jus check with mscolor... No more stock for A550.. Sianzz..

Status
Not open for further replies.