"Nitez out with Nikki & Juu - 21st March"

Status
Not open for further replies.
upz for u

wah if i free i drop by

Mike. put me in both ba but you muz teach me ok. I'm still not use to my new toy. And I hope my vitamins can last till that day.

:eek: that mean i must go loz, i got a chance to meet up the chio bu baby fairy n eat her signature sushi... :bsmilie:

a date with girls and sushi, a weekend nite-out at the reservoir in the city... romantics sia... :bigeyes:

upz upz upz

Mike. put me in both ba but you muz teach me ok. I'm still not use to my new toy. And I hope my vitamins can last till that day.

of cos will teach u.. u got tripod? i try get as many tripod as i can find for those who don have de :D

still thinking shld i try or not? headache headache :sweat: :sweat:

haha. why headache.. this is something new to most of the shooters ba.. got chio bu and nice scenery and definitely nice wind.. :D welcome to join in...

:eek: that mean i must go loz, i got a chance to meet up the chio bu baby fairy n eat her signature sushi... :bsmilie:

of cos u must come.. haha

a date with girls and sushi, a weekend nite-out at the reservoir in the city... romantics sia... :bigeyes:

upz upz upz

ya super lomantic de // haha

than the case come along lah :)

Wing Oscar: proof that your D40 can do wonders...lolz!

i will show him how to make his d40 do wonders.. hehe

Session A : 4 pm to 6pm

1. yumyum
2. henry
3. Henry tan
4. wing oscar (no need to pend)
5. simon

Session B : 7pm to 9pm

1. yumyum
2. henry
3. Henry tan
4. wing oscar (no need to pend)
5. simon

another pic of juu

3347895079_c02679e712_b.jpg

Erm... me old le . let those new organizer to organize ba!! but when i miss your , i will still come back & also depends how much all my dear miss me... opps!! =)) currently , pls support my kor kor =)

Will be waiting eagerly for your title to change back to "Workshop/Shoot Organiser " . . . . . :bsmilie:

Suggest you bring a tripod along.... you maybe able to use the Nikon Speedlite on your S5 but you would have no TTL function.... :think:

Yes, bro. Tripod is a must. No tripod = bluuuuuur image . . . . . :bsmilie:
Wondering if built-in flash is sufficient . . . . . :think:

Will be waiting eagerly for your title to change back to "Workshop/Shoot Organiser " . . . . . :bsmilie:

you gt rear flash function can play with it de

Low-light may not be a forte for non-dslr, true that with a tripod you can slow down your shutter-speed but you still need to hope that there is no movement from your subject. :think:

Still advisable for you to get at least a 430EX2 for the night shoot... else the evening shoot would be more suitable... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.