Nikon YOG 2010 Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to get the SB900, any kind soul willing to forgo the offer can pm me. Thank you..

Is it just me, but there is almost confirmed rumours that there is a new AFS DX 55-300 (to be announced next week), and unconfirmed long time speculation that D700 replacement is coming soon - Nikon clearing stock? The AFS DX 55-200 price dropped significantly in recent months...

To wait or to BBB??? Maybe regret regret regret later - can be regret buying, or regret not buying. Both had happened before.

i'm hoping for the 55-300mm. :D

i'm hoping for the 55-300mm. :D

Hang in there, it appears that is pretty certain. But I already bought the 55-200 and before the price drop.... buy also regret, don't buy also regret.:sweat:

Why there isn't a promo for D90?

No need for a promotion either. It's a rather good selling camera.

me ... typical Singaporean mah ... want to buy with cheapo deals...

Been contemplating whether I should go for the D700 promo... Can get it as low as 3253 with all the freebies as well. However, with all the rumors of D700x would the price margin of a newer model would be more than $500?

Been contemplating whether I should go for the D700 promo... Can get it as low as 3253 with all the freebies as well. However, with all the rumors of D700x would the price margin of a newer model would be more than $500?

My feeling is, if the body u are eyeing can meet your shooting style and capable of doing the job for you, y think of the replacement models??

good offer for the d700.... been aiming it since it released... but no $$

Finally, can replace my about-to 4yrs old of D50 n D200... :thumbsup: loves new technology that the old series dont have. :heart:

Rumour is that it will have street price of $3800-3900, RRP $4500.

My feeling is, if the body u are eyeing can meet your shooting style and capable of doing the job for you, y think of the replacement models??

Definitely the D700 would meet my needs. I'm just concerned of the price, if i buy before the promo ends then the newer model would just be <$500 higher than what i paid for.. then it's a different feeling, you know... :)

but anyway, i think i just have to go for it and don't look back ;)

just go for it and don't look back... waiting games has no end!

Depends, if you have a D300 in hand then waiting is a possible option. If your current camera is D200 or earlier then by all means go for it.

in principal approval, still need to raise the funds to carry out the approval b4 it expire :bsmilie:

my CFO also said hey lets go to japan!!!

Than BBB before the japan trip ;)

my frd get this package yesterday at funan
price$3253 nett :thumbsup:

i'll go for the D700 then :cool:

Hi guys..
As i read the promotion offers, it mentioned that the "Purchase with purchase can be made at Nikon Showroom.."
So if were to buy D700 thn must buy at Nikon Showroom to get the offer or buy from any listed shops and thn give the receipt to Nikon Showroom to get the offer?
Sorry but im abit confused now.

I think you can enjoy the promotion at most stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.