Nikon User D700 Kopi Session - 25 Jul Fri - BK Millennia Walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nikon D700 Launch event is strictly for invited guests only.
RSVP is required and a confirmation will be sent to the invitees.

For those who did not managed to get invited either by Nikon SG or Nikon Club
Please do not be disappointed as this Coffee Session is for majority who are not invited.
There will always be enuff meat to go around so...make yourself free and join us at the Coffee Session.

For those who are not invited and not able to join the coffee session. After the launch, there will be display sets at the Nikon showroom too. Can always go there to molest the camera.

PS: I don't work for Nikon...just here to relay some info and clear the air.
See you guys either at the launch or the coffee session.

Ok bros/sis. Our "Friends, Thru' the Years" will loan us 2 sets and including mine(pre-ordered from dealer), we will have 3 sets of D700 to be molested. Also there will be 3 x SB-900, 14-24, 24-70 to be molested.

Just take care of it, as my personal set is involved too.

don't ask me about pricing cos I really don't know yet, but just order and worry later :sweat:

Yes we will have a birthday party for our esteem jimmyC

Cheers

;p

Still serving ur NS eh. What camp r u in? ;p

NS? simi lai eh? :cool:

me is lao peng liao.. my no4 is not like the christmas tree decorated kind like the kids nowadays. :bsmilie:

PE, hope to come dat day? if not... can i camp at ur place on sat? :sweatsm:

errr... you don't mind one day the camera shutter count jump to 20,000 right? I mean some must wanna try full speed raw or something similar.. :bsmilie:

Where have you been hiding? in Germany with Erwin Rommel ?

Come see this beauty, even the Tiger Tank cannot fight hehehee

Busy with work lor.

In fact, will be going Germany around Oct to see the real King Tiger. :heart:

Thinking should I get a new cam for my incoming trip, so log in and see see look look.
But I think I get more than I ask for. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Busy with work lor.

In fact, will be going Germany around Oct to see the real King Tiger. :heart:

Thinking should I get a new cam for my incoming trip, so log in and see see look look.
But I think I see more than I ask for.

well... u can always buy it and bring it to Germany. bring a macro-lens too.. can shoot all the beer mugs during Oktoberfest. :cool:

great to see u ard KT. :)

That was a long time, welcome back and get deeply poisoned. :devil:

whoa KT, it is useless to resist
just warm up your credit card and practice your signature

:sweat:

Hmmm..KING TIGER is back! yo bro..ho seh bohz.

Yo Bro, Ho seh, thinking should I get the D700 or D3 ? :think:

and it's jimmyc's birthday today

Happy Birthday jimmyc :)

Blanket party, please standby. :devil:

well... u can always buy it and bring it to Germany. bring a macro-lens too.. can shoot all the beer mugs during Oktoberfest. :cool:

great to see u ard KT. :)

Bro, great to see you too. :)

If got limkopi at TCC or Spins, remember to call me hor.

I am very impress by the new features and high ISO on D700 which is same with D3.
Tempting.......

Our "Friends, Thru' the Years" will loan us 2 sets and including mine(pre-ordered from dealer), we will have 3 sets of D700 to be molested. Also there will be 3 x SB-900, 14-24, 24-70 to be molested.
Just take care of it, as my personal set is involved too.

KT cut queue and stand behind PE. :angel:

Yes we will have a birthday party for our esteem jimmyC

I always like to celebrate birthday party. :devil:

KT cut queue and stand behind PE. :angel:

I always like to celebrate birthday party. :devil:

KT not sure why you still need to see see touch touch leh.
Stock already in by than, you should bring yours there to be molested as well.
So there will be 4 sets of D700 plus a additional 14-24.
Need me to place order for you ??. :devil:

NS? simi lai eh?

me is lao peng liao.. my no4 is not like the christmas tree decorated kind like the kids nowadays.

PE, hope to come dat day? if not... can i camp at ur place on sat? :sweatsm:

Wat is in lao peng, in-camp trg or No 4 ? Never heard before leh ::dunno: me no more NS liability lol :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Sorry bro all full reserved liao .....:sweat:

PS. yea nowadays see alot of walking christmas trees especially those obese type, small on the top and big and biger as it goes lower, really christmas trees ....... sighz...

Wat is in lao peng, in-camp trg or No 4 ? Never heard before leh ::dunno: me no more NS liability lol

Sorry bro all full reserved liao .....:sweat:

PS. yea nowadays see alot of walking christmas trees especially those obese type, small on the top and big and biger as it goes lower, really christmas trees ....... sighz...

muaahhaaaa... oh yeah hor. forgot you really officially ROD liao. :bsmilie:

no problem lah. if you need help for the aug outing, lemme know? ICT finish by end july for me. :)

all those going - have fun! i so want to drool over the SB900... not D700. hehe.. you have to dig up an old post by me from Joe McNally to see why... ;p

hee hee ... thks for all well wishes :) i will personally thank :devil: lumiere :devil:

muahahaaa ... simi ns? 6 year never see no.4 liao! wait wait ... cannot say that, otherwise people think i am as old as PE!

(siao liao.... may tio ban! :sweat:)

Yo Bro, Ho seh, thinking should I get the D700 or D3 ?

Happy Birthday jimmyc :)

Blanket party, please standby.

Okie, I will get at least a D3 there for comparison.

Apart from the D700 I try to see if there are D3 and D300 available for members to compare.

Just note, as I have mentioned before, the D700 release is not a replacement for the D300 or the D3. It is part of a new line up of DSLR which Nikon is offering to the consumers and Pros giving everyone more choices for their specific needs.

Note: More choices are coming before year-end across the entire compact, consumer DSLR and the top of the range Pro series DSLR. More exciting stuff for 4th quarter of 2008 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Apart from the D700 I try to see if there are D3 and D300 available for members to compare.

Just note, as I have mentioned before, the D700 release is not a replacement for the D300 or the D3. It is part of a new line up of DSLR which Nikon is offering to the consumers and Pros giving everyone more choices for their specific needs.

Note: More choices are coming before year-end across the entire compact, consumer DSLR and the top of the range Pro series DSLR. More exciting stuff for 4th quarter of 2008 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Chngpe01 - Nikon CS Site Rep (unofficial) :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

eagerly waitng for them to be launch..... (so that hopefully D300 can reduce price.... :devil:.... to D200 price now eventually.... kekekekeke).... :lovegrin:

Then maybe by next time this year.... the D300 become the "official" standard DSLR here...... heee

NIKON has really fought back strongly this time; filling up "holes" in their DSLR range.

And if rumours were to be believed, we will be hit with "more good lenses" very soon.

It took a decade for them to reach "here"... it's certainly looking good looking forward.

Except perhaps, my pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.