Nikon SG/EPSON SG/ClubSNAP/NikonUser CLS + Colour Management Workshop 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm interested, please add me to the list. Thanks!

BTW, I'm a D50 user.

can put me on reserve list for 13 may session, pretty please? 20th may cannot make it as have a shoot for a dear friend's wedding. kam siah plenty plenty.

jfoo (d70/sb800)

nightwolf75 said:
a D2x for all helpers and speakers EACH will go a long way placating us....
dance.gif
yes.gif

If this holds true, can I please be a volunteer PPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEE. :thumbsup:

I don t know how I could have missed that post....
Put me in if there is a place on either date..doesn t matter
D2X + SB800
Thomas

Hi guys, thanks for the interest and participation, list updated.

Guys, please DON'T PM me to ask me to add you to the list, just add on here will do.

Understand this is Nikon forum... and I am a C***N user... :sweat:
I would like to attend the workshop and have registered early, but my name is not in the 1st workshop nor 2nd workshop.

Thank you.

HVB88 said:
Understand this is Nikon forum... and I am a C***N user... :sweat:
I would like to attend the workshop and have registered early, but my name is not in the 1st workshop nor 2nd workshop.

Thank you.
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the workshop. However, since this workshop is targetted primarily at Nikon users, the priority is given to all Nikon/Fuji F-mount users.

All other makes will still be given a chance in a seperate holding list, if anybody falls out from the 2 main lists and reserves have been cleared, you will automatically get pushed either of the list. There's a list for those who are not using nikon on the 2nd post as well. You're first on the list.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

My apology espn. Forgot to indicate that I m nikon user too (D200). Thanks.

espn said:
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the workshop. However, since this workshop is targetted primarily at Nikon users, the priority is given to all Nikon/Fuji F-mount users.

All other makes will still be given a chance in a seperate holding list, if anybody falls out from the 2 main lists and reserves have been cleared, you will automatically get pushed either of the list. There's a list for those who are not using nikon on the 2nd post as well. You're first on the list.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thank you for your swift response. :thumbsup:

King Tiger said:
Espn, just saw a D ? on my list.

I am using D70s.
By then, I'm expecting you to be equipped with heavy artillery :devil: So I shall leave it as D?? :devil:

King Tiger said:
By the way, since it is so popoular. :thumbsup:
Just wonder if it would better to increase the number of intake.
We're limited by the size of the auditorium at NSG, which is a maximum of 30 pax, I already foresee my helpers will need to stand during the talks or sharing.

It's not I don't want to accept 40 or more participants, but my resources & space is a constrain.

I hope everybody can understand the situation and I'm not out to make anybody feel bad about not being able to go. It's really tough getting everything going and especially when the last minute, NSG decided to go for a 2nd round and I have to pool resources again.

All my helpers are helping out as goodwill, my speakers - Watcher/Papilio are also doing it for free, sharing whatever knowledge they have selflessly.

So hope you folks can understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.