Nikon Lens Mug

do a search at ebay and u will find many other sellers selling the same thing.. at a cheaper price.

ebay seems cheaper, not sure abt the nikon mugs, but for the canon mugs, it seems like quite alot of replicas of the original mugs are appearing

I'm still waiting for updates from bro MemoriesLink. Once the Nikon mugs are available, i'll let you all know :) currently, only "C" mugs are available.

I'm still waiting for updates from bro MemoriesLink. Once the Nikon mugs are available, i'll let you all know :) currently, only "C" mugs are available.

pls pm me when the mugs are available..

thax

haa interested in the mug too =D

don't buy until you see the real thing in your hands
I have heard stories about the quality

it is not the same as the image shown on the internet
anyway i doubt the quality control from people in china trying to make a fast buck

i did pre-order the 24-70 on ebay. hopefully it will arrive few weeks from now and crossing my fingers on the quality of this expen$ive mug. :D

oh well, with pancake lenses from pentax, doubt we'd get any mugs soon. ;)

Can this cup mount on my camera? HAHA

Personal Advise and you have been warned : DO NOT BUY to use as a drinking container

i bought a 70-200 replica mug from Shenzhen recently about 5 weeks back.... cost me about 100rmb (S$20)

lets just say that little areas and tiny bits of paint and colors are chipping/fading off slowly .........

just tossed it out into the rubbish bin...... wife was worried that I could have swallowed something toxic (paint chemicals) absorbed into the coffee ..... the rim of the mug was starting to show off-color

p/s I would buy another one ..... but use it strictly as a throw-around toy or display novelty ....... I like to see the look of horror on my friends' faces when I 'accidentally' trip one over a table top or hurl it against the wall !!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie::bigeyes:

There might and most likely will be MUCH better quality and safer lens mugs on the market ...... am quite sure that more than a few factories in China are churning these mugs with various levels of quality .......so above is STRICTLY my personal experience with the one mug I bought

Last edited:
i bought a 70-200 replica mug from Shenzhen recently about 5 weeks back.... cost me about S$20

lets just say that little areas and tiny bits of paint and colors are chipping/fading off slowly .........

Ai ya... they are only being true to the design of the new Nikon 70-200 VRII lens :bsmilie:

http://nikonrumors.com/2010/01/11/nikon-70-200mm-f2-8-vrii-problem-seems-to-be-wide-spread.aspx

FOB US$10

Nikon Lens mug

there are quite a few more factories doing same same....... just waiting for some bright spark to start manufacturing 35mm Summilux espresso cups :bsmilie:

imagine opening your camera bag only to find that you brought your mug to a shoot and placed your lens in the sink

HAHAH!!! good one!