Nikon forum so garang

Status
Not open for further replies.
all models of Nikon camera's user manuals can download from Nikon site, it is free for Nikon users, just need to key in your serial numbers.
an online readable version is also available to everyone.

I SEE!:bsmilie:

Alleneonhart, don't you start as well, whatever the case is, we're all human,not one of us is perfect, so as an equal, I ask that everyone remains civil, if you start bashing one another, you're no better than the person who bashed you first, if you bashed someone first, I'm sure you wouldn't like being bashed if you were in the other's shoe. QQQQQzxc, please do relax? The rest, lets all not continue with the bashing and blaming (if any blames are around)

Out of curosity, what was the problem with the camera settings QQQQzxc?
Was it the spot metering? Sorry if you had mentioned before, I didn't follow closely on all parts of the previous thread.

There you go again. This thread don't even belong here? Read the Term of posting here ie technical discussion

and yet ppl don't bother at all. You see the result here, it just goes out of hand.

I am not interest whether you think I am rude or not. Or you like me or not.

I will do what I need to do.

Locked this thread and please read this when posting here, simple as that.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/216386-OT-In-Nikon-Forum

What to post ? follow the terms here, if not it get thrown out.

Observe Term of Use, if not get infraction or de-reg.

Note: alantkh - you were d-reg by me many years back and came with a new nick. I have left you alone, so do not come in here with a personal agenda to grind.

Last edited:
Your want help , help with patience . IF NOT DONT HELP AT ALL . simple .
Other forum are patient & also talking about the main point & not from d700 to point & shoot. Even the moderator catchlight is insulting me . what kind of moderator is this ?

PS . Kei , your dp is AWFUL ! Eye sore .
I strongly suggest you stay away from the computer, go out for a "liang teh" or go for a shoot.
come back only you had cool down.

for the record to everyone, I did not issue an infraction to QQQQQzxc for his last post of his thread, or this post.

I strongly suggest you stay away from the computer, go out for a "liang teh" or go for a shoot.
come back only you had cool down.

for the record to everyone, I did not issue an infraction to QQQQQzxc for his last post of his thread, or this post.

I am giving him a 7-day break from ClubSNAP to cooldown ie a 7-day de-registration, after which he will be reinstated.

To QQQQQzxc,

you asking what's wrong to the people reply in your thread, have you ever though of what you are getting is what you'd thrown to the people?
I guess you have not, judging by the post #91.
so take this time off to cool down yourself, and come back to start afrash.

Hasta la vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.