Nikon DSLR is used in SUPERMAN Return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessie

Aug 10, 2004
Just watched the show Superman return, and of course Sam Huntington(Jimmy Olsen) who is Clark's pal in the movie used a Nikon DSLR (prob D2x?):bigeyes:

It's confirmed a D2 series camera, but can't make out whether it's D2H/D2Hs/D2X or watsoever. :bsmilie:

Or maybe they got the pre-production D2Xs! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Its well known that Superman uses Nikon while Spiderman uses Canon, and I think Batman uses Leica...:bsmilie:

Astin said:
Its well known that Superman uses Nikon while Spiderman uses Canon, and I think Batman uses Leica...:bsmilie:

Yeah, cos Superman lives on a farm, and Spiderman is a poor student.

Only Batman is super rich with a mansion and underground cave.

haha! now days shows are getting photography involved, like Mission Impossible 3. But i think thats a film type.

rhair78 said:
Yeah, cos Superman lives on a farm, and Spiderman is a poor student.

Only Batman is super rich with a mansion and underground cave.

:thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

very good observation you have there

Nessie said:
Just watched the show Superman return, and of course Sam Huntington(Jimmy Olsen) who is Clark's pal in the movie used a Nikon DSLR (prob D2x?):bigeyes:

Even lex luthor is using Nikon D2.. when he enter the rock museum.
but he never used it he just hang it on his neck.

I think Jimmy Olsen is using the 18-200 afs vr lens. when accidentally Kent
bump the camera with his luggage.

Nice movie though not as Super as he is.
And now he has a Son(oops sorry), waiting for the next Superman movie.;)

Ahhh...superman must change his underwear & cape to yellow

The Camera should be a D2X cos When he was taking multi shot mode of pictures of superman speed of the shutter is not as fast.......
hehe should be a D2X.....
D2Hs Is Like Machine Gun Man......hehe

The photographer in Silent Hill uses D2h(s?) or D2X + 17-35/2.8 + 70-200/2.8 VR. it captures more than the eye can see... arghhh.. hahahaha

kudos to nikon..:cool: never saw canon camera was being used in movie... haha

ykgen said:
kudos to nikon..:cool: never saw canon camera was being used in movie... haha

Got wah... remember the movie "The shutter" ? the main actor is using canon..!! :D

Nice show!!! And the shutter was going like crazy when Jimmy was shooting Superman carrying the Daily Planet Globe. :bsmilie: Just like firing a MG. :think:

who says D2x cant be as fast as a D2hs or even a D2H, theres a function called High Speed Crop mode wad............... also can achieve 8fps...:bsmilie:

for superman, dun need 8fps, take a 25-60 fps video camera better la... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.