Nikon D90 good for newbie noobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I totally agree, D90 is a fantastic camera. Might as well get right to something decent enough to see you through many years rather than keep on upgrading.

U wun go wrong with a D90 but my advise is get a cam that feels comfortable. We all have different sized hands and you would want to get something that feels comfortable.

I am a newbie and noob too, i just bought D90 last month and there is really no problem trying to handle and take picture with it. Just that my photo sucks cause of my skill. Once you get hold of your D90, go get the J. Dennis Thomas D90 field guide. It a good book to start with rather than to read the manual.

sigh... if only i have the money, I'd go straight to D90.. but for now, budget is still in concern.. I will just purchase D60 instead.. but anyways, they say D60 is also a good camera.. it's all in the handler.. i mean the person behind it..

photographer~~:)
cheers!!

sigh... if only i have the money, I'd go straight to D90.. but for now, budget is still in concern.. I will just purchase D60 instead.. but anyways, they say D60 is also a good camera.. it's all in the handler.. i mean the person behind it..

save abit longer or get ur folks to cheap in lor... :devil:

D90 ! Great cam !

But it's quite true that you gotta go hold the camera and see if it talks to you.... caress it, hold it, squeeze it and see what the camera screams !!!! ;)

Heh heh heh.... ;p

D90 ! Great cam !

But it's quite true that you gotta go hold the camera and see if it talks to you.... caress it, hold it, squeeze it and see what the camera screams !!!! ;)

Heh heh heh.... ;p

So far, only the 1DsMKIII and D3 and maybe E-3 talks to me.:cry:

But I really feel that I have let them down....:embrass:

Becoz my pocket no $$:bsmilie:

So far, only the 1DsMKIII and D3 and maybe E-3 talks to me.:cry:

But I really feel that I have let them down....:embrass:

Becoz my pocket no $$:bsmilie:

borrow n BBB :devil::devil:

If I am a newbie, but know that I have a genuine interest in this hobby, and want to expand my knowledge, I would get a camera that is a notch above entry level.

I would choose D90.

U noob arh? Ok. Understood. Go get the cheapest PnS out there:bsmilie:

Ok, jokes aside.....

Erm Presonally i used cameras from both the dark n light side before. That includes 400D, 450D, D90, D80 and whatnot lah....

IMHO, if u really are that much of a noob, go for Canon. Well, at least to me, Canon's user interface n button layout comes more naturally to me. It's kindda erm.... U take up the camera then u noe what to press kindda thing:bsmilie:

Nikon wise, In particular to the D90, I studied the buttons n menu for a good 30mins before i figured out how to use it. But well, that's juz me. And i could be more of a noob than u:bsmilie:

Canon 500D on it's way....might want to check it out....

no problem..but i get to keep the cam and u carry on pay $$$ to me.. :bsmilie:

Eh, then dun need lah...:sweat:

I just begged by 5DMKII thumdrive to talk to me. And he finally wants to talk to me already:lovegrin::lovegrin::lovegrin:

Just go for it. If you are serious about photography, you will not be satisfied with entry-level DSLR.. in due time, you will upgrade. So, D90 is a good platform for you to try till someday.. switching to full-frame.

Note: Even if you think you are not so serious.. once you start it with a DSLR, you will get serious..ha.

yup.. no regret. enjoy it.. and u'll luv it. hahhaa
shoot more and u'll lov it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.