Nikon D750 Official

Hi, i encountered a strange issue. I can't edit the raw file (from D750) using ViewNX 2 ver 2.10.3 64bit. The raw file is not protected.
No issue with my D5000 raw files.
I re-installed the software but still faced the same issue.
Any comments?
Thanks!

I am planning to get the D750 (+Kit lens).
Also intend to buy a 50mm F/1.8 to go along.

Anyone using the Nikkor 50mm 1.8(Special Edition) ? I think it is light and small.
Do comment on the performance. Sharpness/focusing speed etc

Or any better suggestions from other vendors ?

I am planning to get the D750 (+Kit lens).
Also intend to buy a 50mm F/1.8 to go along.

Anyone using the Nikkor 50mm 1.8(Special Edition) ? I think it is light and small.
Do comment on the performance. Sharpness/focusing speed etc

Or any better suggestions from other vendors ?

There's no difference between the normal and special edition, both same price, just that the special edition has different markings on the barrel.

If you're comparing against the regular 1.8G lens then it's just cosmetic difference. But against the AFD 1.8, there are a lot other differences.

So far I've prolly taken nearly 8k shots..I've not had the freezing issue even shooting at Raw+Jpeg..not affected by the flare issue..

The only 2 minor issues are 1st..on 85mm f1.8G and on this lens only..the autofocus won't lock on if the subject's face is shaded and the shutter won't activate even when I set it to..2ndly..the autofocus beep will suddenly not sound..even though the volume is set at 3..off/on won't get it to work..have to take out and insert the battery again to get it to sound again..anyone came across this 2 small issues?

Will prolly have to make a trip to NSC liao ��

I encountered the same last Friday while shooting with afs50/1.8g, 1st shot no problem, 2nd shot shutter not activated, both taking the same scene. Same issue happened for a few times. Stop for a while the problem gone. Thru the OVF, the auto focus shows only black squares.

I encountered the same last Friday while shooting with afs50/1.8g, 1st shot no problem, 2nd shot shutter not activated, both taking the same scene. Same issue happened for a few times. Stop for a while the problem gone. Thru the OVF, the auto focus shows only black squares.

I only have this problem with the AF-S 85mm f1.8G..and everytime I use it..this problem will show up..in brightly lit room but subject face is downcast or dark..autofocus wun lock on and the shutter wun fire..it prolly happens like 1 in every 70-80 shots..just happened again last Fri..although it's not detrimental..it still sucks cos if on impromptu shots may miss a good facial expression..

Last edited:
Hi guys, do you consider $2,100 a good price for D750 body only? Yesterday I found a shop selling at this price while others still quoted $2.3k+
I was almost pulling the trigger but just want to have some more thoughts.

Hi guys, do you consider $2,100 a good price for D750 body only? Yesterday I found a shop selling at this price while others still quoted $2.3k+

where is the shop? faster buy, don't wait too long..

That's a good price, where did you get that offer if I may ask? Need to check whether it is a grey set...

Hi guys, do you consider $2,100 a good price for D750 body only? Yesterday I found a shop selling at this price while others still quoted $2.3k+ I was almost pulling the trigger but just want to have some more thoughts.
good price. Maybe the shop is splitting the kit package for separate sale

Just joined the club, bought with kit lens $2980 with installment. Free 8Gb card/Bag/Dry cabi 20L/$50 taka voucher.

Just joined the club, bought with kit lens $2980 with installment. Free 8Gb card/Bag/Dry cabi 20L/$50 taka voucher.

Not bad. Gd price. Enjoy yr new body.
Btw a gariz half body case will make the grip better too. :)

Do you mind sharing where do you bought with kit lens @ $2980 with installment? I'm planning to buy 1 as well but so far I couldn't find such price with installment.

Where is this please ? Thanks.

Hi, I would be interested to know where you got this good deal from, thanks!