Nikon D750 Official

Received and applied the GGS LCD screen protector but find there are some minor bubbles on the adhesive side which I can't squeeze out.

Received and applied the GGS LCD screen protector but find there are some minor bubbles on the adhesive side which I can't squeeze out.

I bought my screen protector for bout $10 from MS. The guy attending helped me to apply it onto the back and top LCDs. After buying extra screen protectors for my Redmi and failing to apply it perfectly, I decided paying a marked up price for screen protectors and having it done properly without wasting more time is worth the extra cost.

Nowadays those tempered glass screen protectors are really easy to apply. Should try them.

Yes, it's not that difficult to apply the glass screen protector. What I'm referring to is the quality of this GGS LCD screen protector that I bought online from Aliexpress. There are some tiny bubbles after application.
I'm not sure if others have similar encounter with this product.

got no problem with mine... after pasted look like never paste as good as new

Bros
I have a technical question:

Can the D750 do this?

I want to take a long exposure shot, say 1-2 min, then fire the flash at the end. Can I do it with the D750, and how can I do it?

Thanks

For those who have the D750 and are looking for a battery grip, I got my Meike battery grip off ebay. Paid about $110 for it.

It comes with a wireless remote control that works like a charm. Grip handles well and overall build quality is better than the no-brand third party a77ii battery grip I am using.

For the price I paid and the overall functions and build I got, it is an easy decision to get this over the original version. :thumbsup:

Bros I have a technical question: Can the D750 do this? I want to take a long exposure shot, say 1-2 min, then fire the flash at the end. Can I do it with the D750, and how can I do it? Thanks

I've only tried for 20 secs shutter and fire the flash..never tried on bulb mode..up to 30 secs my SB700 fires..

I've only tried for 20 secs shutter and fire the flash..never tried on bulb mode..up to 30 secs my SB700 fires..

Thanks bro
Can you run through how you made the flash fire at the end of 20s?

hi meepokman, how much does the D750 cost when u bought it? Body alone or with kit lens?

Thanks bro Can you run through how you made the flash fire at the end of 20s?

Ok I've just tried on Bulb mode..the flash fires as well..

With flash mounted and turned on..press and hold the FLASH⚡️ button(on top of BKT)on the left front side..using the back dial rotate till the flash mode says ⚡️REAR..meaning the flash will fire as the rear curtain closes..

Try it..should work for you

Thanks bro
Can you run through how you made the flash fire at the end of 20s?

Look into your manual that tells you about REAR CURTAIN SYN. That's a standard feature on almost all DSLR cameras where you adjust how the flash fires after you press the shutter. To fire at the front of an exposure or to fire at the end part of an exposure. It works in all speed including bulb.

You can do this even without a flash mounted.

Last edited:
Dear all D750 fellow user,

I hope someone experience can advise me how to set the face detection setting.

I think Im' confused about how the D750 handles faces.

I watch on youtube demo and saw that it nailed on the eye all the time.

On the web site, there are users who mentioned that it is face detection via pin pointing to the eye.

I would like to find out which setting to input to get the correct face detection focusing on the eye?

Cause I have been trying all option but the result are only occasional, it hunts and the focus point locates the nose, mouth or eyes and sometimes not at all.

Using the live view provide better face detection, but it focus on the whole face and I don't like to use the LCD for photo composing all the time. And it focuses on the whole face.

Can someone help me with this.

I am using Nikon lens 50 mm 1.4D.

I would be deeply appreciate the help.

Thank you

Hey guys, anyone been to Malaysia (namely JB) know the price for just the D750 body? Wondering if I should bother making the journey down. Thank you so much for any advice!

Hey guys, anyone been to Malaysia (namely JB) know the price for just the D750 body? Wondering if I should bother making the journey down. Thank you so much for any advice!

Can anyone answer Jeremy?

Even I would like to know price in JB given MYR is above 2.70 to SGD , and reliable shop reco also pls

Any savings from the currency exchange recent swing would be negated by the imposition of GST.