Nikon D750 Official

You can mark which pics u want to upload frm ur cam, and it will transfer them together once connected.

Can this camera wi-fi detect another wireless device and issue a command to transfer the pic to this device?

Can this camera wi-fi detect another wireless device and issue a command to transfer the pic to this device?

Like a router, it comes without password protect out of box. Meaning anyone can see your ssid, connect, then view plus download your pics. Mobile detects your cam not the other way round. So remember to set password protection..

I ordered from Aliexpress

When i search larmor, they say larmor ggs, ggs same as larmor?

I've broken x2 ggs so far, so nt so happy with the quality although they did protect my screen but thot they wont crack so easy.. Nt dropped jus small knock..

Last edited:
When i search larmor, they say larmor ggs, ggs same as larmor? I've broken x2 ggs so far, so nt so happy with the quality although they did protect my screen but thot they wont crack so easy.. Nt dropped jus small knock..

Yes, that's the one I ordered. Didn't know it's this bad

I wrote to Nikon. They said they will still fix the flare issue even thought if the camera is out of warranty with no charges.

I just bought a D750 (brand new) 2 days ago.

Today, I put my AF-S 28-70 f2.8 lens on and was dismayed that the auto-focus doesn't work!

I've read online that there (might/is) some issue with this combination. Wondering if anyone has similar experience and has a work around for it.

Worked on mine.

Though. within a week of purchase, the camera body froze though and didn't shut down, They replaced it with a new one. And now a several months later, the mirror has jammed.

As for my few issues of non-focus-ing, I was silly and didn't realised that I'd engaged the focus-lock switch on the right, by the OK button, by mistake.

$SAM_6027.jpg

My portrait gear

So far I've prolly taken nearly 8k shots..I've not had the freezing issue even shooting at Raw+Jpeg..not affected by the flare issue..

The only 2 minor issues are 1st..on 85mm f1.8G and on this lens only..the autofocus won't lock on if the subject's face is shaded and the shutter won't activate even when I set it to..2ndly..the autofocus beep will suddenly not sound..even though the volume is set at 3..off/on won't get it to work..have to take out and insert the battery again to get it to sound again..anyone came across this 2 small issues?

Will prolly have to make a trip to NSC liao 😕

So far I've prolly taken nearly 8k shots..I've not had the freezing issue even shooting at Raw+Jpeg..not affected by the flare issue..

The only 2 minor issues are 1st..on 85mm f1.8G and on this lens only..the autofocus won't lock on if the subject's face is shaded and the shutter won't activate even when I set it to..2ndly..the autofocus beep will suddenly not sound..even though the volume is set at 3..off/on won't get it to work..have to take out and insert the battery again to get it to sound again..anyone came across this 2 small issues?

Will prolly have to make a trip to NSC liao ?de15

I had the same problem when it comes to af beeping. Do check if your shutter is set to quiet mode. My af beep was not activated when I set it to quiet mode.

I had the same problem when it comes to af beeping. Do check if your shutter is set to quiet mode. My af beep was not activated when I set it to quiet mode.

I have never used the quiet mode for the shutter..

Well if I had accidentally switched it to quiet mode..when I take out and insert the batt again..the beep shouldn't sound but it did..so there's another problem right there..haha!

So far no major issue with my D750 as I dun use af beep anyway... but it as issues with my sigma 35mm f.14 Art. Could not get correct autofocus and does not Autofocus on liveview.

Read that i need to upgrade the sigma firmware.. now who has a sigma dock that I can borrow? ;)

hi, anybody know or can share current d750 price outside? I know one shop selling around 24xx for body. not sure about other shops, n kit price.

hi, anybody know or can share current d750 price outside? I know one shop selling around 24xx for body. not sure about other shops, n kit price.

I will just call up a few shops like tk foto, slr revo, ms color, cathay photo. Their prices are v transparent.

I will just call up a few shops like tk foto, slr revo, ms color, cathay photo. Their prices are v transparent.

kit price for D750 is about 31xx at MS Color.. prices don't differ too much at Alan Photo as well. got mine from MS