Nikon D750 Official

Hmm, my camera hung once.. and I still get the odd lag time between shots... even with the new 90/mg/s card.... :(

I think this hung issue is worst then the flare issue. Can't imagine when it decided to hang at the critical moment.

I think this hung issue is worst then the flare issue. Can't imagine when it decided to hang at the critical moment.

It froze last night when I was trying to shoot the fireworks... none of my previous cameras had issues, so I look forward to a fix..

It froze last night when I was trying to shoot the fireworks... none of my previous cameras had issues, so I look forward to a fix..

Mine hung during the kissing moment of the bride and gloom. Fortunately the guests made them to kiss a few times

Wow..sounds bad..I haven't encountered the hanging issue yet..only the rattling and flare..haha!

Could it be down to the card or battery? Or what did you guys do specifically before it hung? Like pressing a function or just through normal shutter button activity?

In the end..it was my iPhone 6 that hung last night when trying to video countdown..that one cannot replicate..must wait for another year :(

Last edited:
I'm experiencing a lot of dust on my sensor now.

:(

For those who experience hang in their D750 did you on the wifi feature.

No. For me nothing out of ordinary.

BUT..I was saving raw/jpg backup mode to both cards. Not that I've never done it with my previous cams without fault, just less frequent..

Well unless this rings a bell with other users who experienced hangs..

Last edited:
Think Nikon should lower the price to $2K for the manufacturing fault.

Think Nikon should lower the price to $2K for the manufacturing fault.

Do not buy this cam. It just hung as and when it decides.

No. For me nothing out of ordinary.

BUT..I was saving raw/jpg backup mode to both cards. Not that I've never done it with my previous cams without fault, just less frequent..

Well unless this rings a bell with other users who experienced hangs..

Hmm..tomolo I'm helping my friend shoot his twins full month..maybe I'll set the SD cards to RAW+JPEG and see what happens..currently on RAW only and overflow..have not frozen on me yet though I feel it takes ridiculously long to bring up any Menu on the viewfinder (be it ISO or settings) and it can lag a good 1-2 secs to bring up playback mode..and this is on SanDisk Extreme Pro 95mb/s cards..

Apparently this issue has also plagued the older Nikon bodies..some say battery problem some say card problem..I only know my 6 year old Canon 50D got no such problem at all :p

i am using the original firmware not update yet ..
it work on my HTC m8, iphone 5 and 6 as well as iPad mini and iPad 3.

Not hang issues since i got it. it works great.
Could it be your devices?

I heard if you store too many apps in your devices this could be a problem.

Do not buy this cam. It just hung as and when it decides.

Thanks for sharing.

Guess, even 2K isn't worth the money...

Maybe got to reduced to $500....

I have been a Nikon user since I started photog in 2007....this is very disappointing...

Nikon, where is your Japanese spirit of excellence???

Thanks for sharing.

Guess, even 2K isn't worth the money...

Maybe got to reduced to $500....

I have been a Nikon user since I started photog in 2007....this is very disappointing...

Nikon, where is your Japanese spirit of excellence???

That's bad! Was thinking of investing in this body. Now I've got to reconsider. What about d800e and d610? Are there any reported issues with these two models?

My camera has never hung on my once, even when connected to either my Oppo Find7A or my MiPad. :)

Just a defective shutter unit which Nikon refuses to repair for me