Nikon D750 Official

I'm eyeing the Nikon D750, and would likely purchase it in HK. If so, I'd definitely need a RRS plate too.

Sorry, I couldn't wait and had gone ahead bought the L-Plate from TKFoto, a little thicker than the RRS but it was ok as I brought along my travel RRS Ballhead fitted with the Lever Release and it was firm enough. But if I have the patience I would have gotten the RRS L-Plate.

Sorry, I couldn't wait and had gone ahead bought the L-Plate from TKFoto, a little thicker than the RRS but it was ok as I brought along my travel RRS Ballhead fitted with the Lever Release and it was firm enough. But if I have the patience I would have gotten the RRS L-Plate.

Ah. No problem. So sunwayfoto fits eh?

Ah. No problem. So sunwayfoto fits eh?

131883_10203040814564126_5582473631775382989_o.jpg

Hi! Thanks for sharing the image.

My apologies for not being clear earlier, but I was asking if the Sunwayfoto L-plate fits the RSS lever-release clamps. While all Arca-Swiss plates can fit the screw based RSS system, the lever-release clamps are quite more selective.

Hi! Thanks for sharing the image.

My apologies for not being clear earlier, but I was asking if the Sunwayfoto L-plate fits the RSS lever-release clamps. While all Arca-Swiss plates can fit the screw based RSS system, the lever-release clamps are quite more selective.

So far all my sunwayfoto plates fit the RRS lever clamp.

whats the latest price now for this body?

Tkfoto selling $2,450 for body only. Got the price frm last sat.

anybody gave up D810 for this camera?

Pls lor, d750 fastest shutter speed is only 1/4000. What a joke
not joking 99% of photograher record 99% of their images/photos at 1/8000.

Reactions: MarkersNg

Not joking, all photographers shoot at 1/8000. Superior raw files, shoot black recover later.
Motion-blur/light-trails wise, just stack more 1/8000 exposures and can achieve same effect, right?

1/8000 is the way to go for photography! :)

Not joking, all photographers shoot at 1/8000. Superior raw files, shoot black recover later.
Motion-blur/light-trails wise, just stack more 1/8000 exposures and can achieve same effect, right?

1/8000 is the way to go for photography! :)
1/16000 is definitely the way to go, was a blast on my now sold Canon 1D. :)

When u want to use f2.8 or even f1.8 under the sun u will know what I'm talking about.

There are some workarounds, but why do I pay for a full frame DSLR yet cannot get 1/8000? In today's technology why am I getting 1/4000 for a full frame?

Last edited:
1/4000 and 1.8 OK for most bright days leh...

When u want to use f2.8 or even f1.8 under the sun u will know what I'm talking about.

There are some workarounds, but why do I pay for a full frame DSLR yet cannot get 1/8000? In today's technology why am I getting 1/4000 for a full frame?

There is no such Cam out there that is loaded with today's technology. I might also ask why buy D810 yet cannot do video like GH4. Such questions are endless.

There is no such Cam out there that is loaded with today's technology. I might also ask why buy D810 yet cannot do video like GH4. Such questions are endless.

Why D810 not as big as EM5???? :3