Nikon D750 Official

I believe the hybrid body is for the built-in wi-fi.

i believe it is also to reduce weight and size
just to fight with the people who want smaller/lighter cameras

I would prefer smaller lighter cheaper lenses instead of smaller cameras which i would have to work around the quirks

i believe it is also to reduce weight and size
just to fight with the people who want smaller/lighter cameras

I would prefer smaller lighter cheaper lenses instead of smaller cameras which i would have to work around the quirks

That could be it but why not make the body out of the same lightweight stuff then? Cost concerns?

Anyone knws when will this be avail in Sg store? Thx

Official words from the press release

Nikon Singapore said:
Price and Availability
The Nikon D750 will be available end September 2014. The price will be available nearing sales start.
For more information about the new Nikon D750 and other Nikon products, please visit
www.nikon.com.sg

looking forward to getting this in order to replace my trusty d600... but will try it first

Fairly new to this. Will the price of the d610 be adjusted downwards upon the release of the d750? I am going full frame and won't mind a d610 if the pricing is good, ie sub 2000. Else I might as well just pay another 400 or so for the newer model. Is there a trend for price revisions to the older lesser models?

Everyone wants the new cameras. Everyone wants to put their names down for them. Ultimately, it depends on the relationship you've forged with the shops and their staff.

NIKON D750 is the Official Camera for PARKOUR PHOTOGRAPHY

[VID]bWYhU8435S4?[/VID]

KEY FEATURES

24MP FX CMOS sensor with an AA filter

Built-in Wi-Fi

51-point Multi-CAM 3500FX AF system version II

Autofocus is identical to D810, normal, wide area, face priority,subject tracking AF modes, plus Group Area AF (introduced in the D4S and D810)

ISO sensitivity range spans 100-12,800 with expansion up to an equivalent ISO of 51,200

3.2" 1.2m-dot RGBW tilting LCD screen. The LCD screen has the same specification as D810 and D4S, but it is articulated

Same video specs as D810: 1080/60p, 'Flat' Picture Control mode, Zebra stripes, built-in stereo audio recording, Auto ISO in manual exposure mode for video, simultaneous HDMI/memory card recording and 'power aperture' control in live view and video capture,

6.5fps at full resolution, the fastest enthusiast-oriented full-frame camera since the D700, although not in D4/D4S territory

Expeed 4 image processing engine, same processor used in the D4S and D810

Highlight-weighted metering,to maintain detail in bright areas to avoid highlight clipping

MORE REASONS TO GET THE NEW NIKON D750 !

1. The LCD is your viewfinder. Imagine that you are shooting with 3.2" viewfinder

2. You can get very close to the subject and compose at odd angle, getting a better macro photography

3. You can take your shots discretely and less suspiciously, getting a better street and travel photography

4. You can point the camera at any angle and compose with ease, getting a more creative photos, and a better parkour photography

5. You can view the image directly after taking the picture, instead of moving the eye from viewfinder into LCD

6. If you wore spectacles, it would be more convenient to shoot from LCD instead of pressing the viewfinder to your spectacles

7. Composing a shot while kneeling or even laying down have never been easy. You will struggle to get your eyes to the viewfinder and your body is prone to shake while kneeling and laying down, causing blurry images. You might hurt your body also, such as back pain and sprained ankle.

8. D750 will make your life easier to take photo and video. A video is worth million of words. See the parkour photography below.

Parkour Photography

[VID]0ikoi6gHzyI[/VID]

Last edited:
asked a shop for an estimate, they quoted me $3200.. think will wait for the official launch..

asked a shop for an estimate, they quoted me $3200.. think will wait for the official launch..

$3200 with kit lens seem okay... but if it is only body..... Errrr. ....