Nikon D7000 with kit lens Seller please be aware

vorcecreation

Apr 28, 2010
hey recently i came across a guy who sells nikon d7000 with lens here in clubsnap. and he says he is from malaysia. He sells Nikon D7000 with 18-105mm lens BRAND NEW WITH 2 YEARS INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY for $1000. how cheap is that right? you guys maybe thinking is this a scam. so i went to email that guy and i said im interested with the camera buy can we meet up at JB? and he replied i told you we are from malaysia and where is JB? if you're a malaysian u should know what is JB stands for. so i think this maybe proberly a scam and at the end of the email theres a UK email. hmmm.. i wonder what does that mean. so i seek you guys if u see someone selling at clubsnap under classified section Nikon D7000, please be careful just sharing. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up! Usually I will check on the number of posts this person has had, and if he has ever sold things before. If the posts are low (like under 20), never sold things prior to this and the item he is selling now sounds suspiciously too good to be true, I will just steer clear of them, and sound the alarm to the mods.

Most UK email address sellers are Nigerian 419 scammers. They'll ask you to western union the money to them before they ship, etc...

if you smell something fishy, just use report bad post function.

2.gif

thanks. learnt something from this thread

Why would people still dare to use Western Union to transfer funds......

My previous coy uses it to transfer large amount of 'commission' ....

it's better and safe to deal in person and test the item you are buying...