Nikon D40, D40x & D60 Compatible Lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the people who appreciate my effort and for those who dont well thanks anyway for droping by here. I just want to say that the main reason i made this thread is for those people who want to check the whole list of lenses that will auto focus on 40/x & 60 on just one thread. Many of us know that AF-S Nikor, HSM Sigma & some tamron lenses will auto focus on the said camera but how about the others who dont know? Dont forget that we all once become newbie some time on our photography life.

I say World Peace! :bsmilie:

bump!!

added price for Sigma 70-300mm APO HSM by "froisnaidu"

Is there a need for this thread at all? It can be summarised in 3 statements:

1. Nikkor AF-S lens
2. Sigma HSM lens
3. Tamron lens with built-in motor, eg. Tamron 17-50 (A16NII), etc

another arrogant D300 user just like those canon L lens users? TS was just trying to be helpfully esp to noobs. it can get intimating seeing the whole series of lens for grabs and what you can use (AF with your D40,...etc).

dont mind u could add the price for
28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO (Model A09NII) -- $650

think tokina lens can be used but only manual focus? metering will still work right?

Upzz !!!
update price of 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO (Model A09NII) by dark72.

Thanks.

go go go BBB :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

dont mind u could add the price for
28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) MACRO (Model A09NII) -- $650

from where??

i'm a d40x user.., this infos are great..
excellent effort to thread starter:thumbsup:.
with price range, i know to budget upfront.

now i could go around more confidently to cam shop, and ask specific type.:think:

cheers!
jojo

:thumbsup:Upz for you! A very good thread. At least I will be more confident of what specific lens can be used for my D60. For a beginner, it can be really intimidating when ppl speak to u with all the AF-S, and what nots jargons.. Ups for you!:thumbsup:

upz!!

I really appreciate the list and the prices, as I'm a D40 user.

Thanks. It's been a pleasure helping others specially those who are just entering the field of photography and more subjective to get the BBB virus. hahaha. just kidding.

Upz cant let this to travel on deep pages. :D

:gbounce: upz

Should make this a sticky.

Thanks guys. Update prices for some Nikon & Sigma Lenses. :gbounce:

Good Thread for D40/D40X/D60 Users!! I'm also a D40x user, will really help the users alot, keep it up !!!

:gbounce: ups for the all who uses Nikon's entry DSLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.