Nikon D3100

tarzanboy66

Jun 19, 2010
Hi, Guy this comming Comex show I intend to purchase a Nikon D3100 and it come with purchase with purchase lens of AF-S DX VR Nikkor 55-200 mmm f/4.5.6G IF EDlens for $299, any advise that it is a good deal compare to outside retail shop I will use for landscapes,shooting bird advise is appreciated :)

try checking at outside retail first . . . :)

read the buying guide forum here too.

if you don't want the purchasr with purchase, please get it for me, i need it.

Hi, Guy this comming Comex show I intend to purchase a Nikon D3100 and it come with purchase with purchase lens of AF-S DX VR Nikkor 55-200 mmm f/4.5.6G IF EDlens for $299, any advise that it is a good deal compare to outside retail shop I will use for landscapes,shooting bird advise is appreciated :)

never get ur DSLR or camera from IT or electronic fair, their price is the same as MSRP, they only throw in more useless freebies that u wont need that is really cheap if u know where to get those stuff, just go to funan or simlim, go to reputable shop such as SLR-R, cathay photo, alan photo and so on, usualy the price is around 200-300 cheaper than MSRP

I don't think D3100 is out yet! Maybe the Nov show you might be able to get your hands on it.

But since you are talking about the purchase with purchase, aren't you talking about the D5000? Unless D3000 is also having this program.

Last edited:

where did you get your information from

ya like everyone says, don't buy from IT show...

why do all singaporeans 'gian' the freebies that IT show give???

not worth it.. pay parking, go there squeeze.. kana rubbish push here push there.. and don't get the best deal...

haha..

just go the recommended shops...
you are sure to get a better deal...

maybe some insider information since even the D3000, the purchase with purchase for the lens is $199, not $299 ? :)

So tarzanboy66, how much is the D3100 going for at comex?

Last edited:
ya like everyone says, don't buy from IT show...

why do all singaporeans 'gian' the freebies that IT show give???

not worth it.. pay parking, go there squeeze.. kana rubbish push here push there.. and don't get the best deal...

haha..

just go the recommended shops...
you are sure to get a better deal...

Agree... worse of all have to queue for hours just to pay for junkie freebies

Do note D3100 will not be available during this coming COMEX show. :)