Nikon D300s Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.
chey. this promo is not much diff from present prices mah. somemore i dun really want those free gift.

Hello W/o this promo can you get a MB-D10 @ $99.00 ?:dunno: Mayb u can :dunno:

no no. I agree the D300S option to buy MB-D10 is good deal (if u want MB-D10 or can find someone to buy it).

but the other promos not very appealing

no no. I agree the D300S option to buy MB-D10 is good deal (if u want MB-D10 or can find someone to buy it).

but the other promos not very appealing

Did you see the thread title ?
Nikon D300s Promo. I didn't say about others Nikon Promo please read before you post lor;)

seems like the only real promo is the option to buy the grip at $99

Yes, the promo link to the Nikon SG site is the same as today in the ST Home section.

But this thread started with a promo @ S$24xx (plus the S$99 for the MB-D10). The print promo is for S$2999, and there's no MB-D10 option...

Sorry to OOT a little, this official Nikon promotion is gonna be the price at Sitex next week right? And it seems to be almost exactly the same as the Alan Photo one, except for the prices. The AP appears to be normal shop prices + free gifts, while the Nikon prices are just like IT show in September.

Now I have to consider where I should get my D90.

ok ok. very sorry

I just called Nikon hotline and ask if they will have the same promo for SITEX show... but they said Nikon not in SITEX show this year leh... :dunno:

and i asked if the price in the promo is fixed but they say the price are recommended retail price... ask me to check out with the dealers their selling price... :think:

I just called Nikon hotline and ask if they will have the same promo for SITEX show... but they said Nikon not in SITEX show this year leh... :dunno:

and i asked if the price in the promo is fixed but they say the price are recommended retail price... ask me to check out with the dealers their selling price... :think:

You can try cathay photo as my friends just got 1 sets from them for $2450 "CASH" add $99.oo for MB-D10. Hope it helps;)

Sorry, but is this promo still on? Thinking of upgrading to a d300s :D

Did you got yourself 1 set ?:dunno:
Not yet:bheart:, stil applying for that 'loan' to get approved from MOH:sweatsm: Going Gold Coast & Melb so will squeeze more juice from my D90 as yet:devil:

Thinking of getting the D300S promo w grip at $99
Those who bought it during the promo can advise me or PM me how much you got it and shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.