Nikon D3000 user Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, semi-new d3000 user here!

I got my double zoom lens kit in april this year for around S$930 in Japan, finally joined clubsnap after checking the forums for lens reviews.
first DSLR camera for me, hopefully will help me take wonderful pictures for the next few years :cool:

Last edited:
Hiz all,

D3000 newbie user here.

hav a nice day ;)

Hi all, semi-new d3000 user here!

I got my double zoom lens kit in april this year for around S$930 in Japan, finally joined clubsnap after checking the forums for lens reviews.
first DSLR camera for me, hopefully will help me take wonderful pictures for the next few years :cool:

hmm why didnt u get it here in singapore?

hi

just wana chk, the D3000 bundle dun come with AF lens?

hmm why didnt u get it here in singapore?

oh because i work in JPN, come back to Sg a few times a year only :)
and I think it's a pretty good price for double zoom lens (body, kit lens, zoom lens) kit.

I own a D3000 which is an entry DSLR.
By far, how satisfied are you with your D3000?

Are you looking to upgrade it to better models?

Just buy my first DSLR Nikon D3000 with 1855 at Courts at S$499.00 no free gift. I was no 5 out of the 8 set. At this price I have to forgo D3100:(.

Me too! I went to courts on Saturday02/10/10 in the morning about 10.30am just to check on the $499 DSLR. To my surprise, it was a Nikon D3000 ! But the salesman told me I need a coupon to purchase it at this price. However, another salesman immediately hand me a number 4 coupon and told me that it was very unusual that not many people queue up today. The best part is I am able to pay by 36 months interest free installment using UOB credit card. After buying it, I head down to MS Color to purchase the Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VC lens. Even the manager at MS color couldn't believe me that I actually bought my D3000 at this price!

Me too! I went to courts on Saturday02/10/10 in the morning about 10.30am just to check on the $499 DSLR. To my surprise, it was a Nikon D3000 ! But the salesman told me I need a coupon to purchase it at this price. However, another salesman immediately hand me a number 4 coupon and told me that it was very unusual that not many people queue up today. The best part is I am able to pay by 36 months interest free installment using UOB credit card. After buying it, I head down to MS Color to purchase the Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 VC lens. Even the manager at MS color couldn't believe me that I actually bought my D3000 at this price!

Ya, good price, now will use the saving to buy the following items :-

Crumpler -5 Million Dollar Home -S$112.00 or Tamrac -Adventure Messenger 4 -S$78.00.
Sandisk 16gb (SDHC any much differnet for DSLR without Video??)
Tripod -Anyone can recommand a avg good tripod at around $100.00?
Cleaning Kit.
Maybe a backup battery.:think:
A dry Cabinet still thinking:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.