Nikon D2X who will buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait till you see the DR of D2X.. ;p

but will last you for time to come if you can afford it. :p

no need so big of MP... even d70 or 300d can last u fr 5 yrs before a prosumer 20mb dslr come out in a matter of yrs.. maybe even months... we all should know by now that its hard to keep shoulder to shoulder to technology... even the breakthrough of p3 1ghz that causes so much surprises to ppl has become something that is taken for granted nowadays... look, there's 2ghz, or 3ghz, wat is 1ghz? nevertheless, i admire those ppl who is still using 1ghz comp (if there is) and still making a living out of that comp... like wise, even those ppl with d100 can still make a living now with the presence of much better cameras such as 20d or s3 or even d70...

It's not only the megapixels that I'm interested in.

It's the overall features, Cam2000, sensor, the dynamic range, the new Nikon Capture 4.2 ;p etc

Those who want to throw away their D2H for higher MP will buy.

ahbeng said:
Those who want to throw away their D2H for higher MP will buy.

There's the D2HS for that. No need to throw D2H away, it's totally different cam bodies.

AF Tracking & features are different on X and H bodies.

offspring said:
simi si d2hs?
Sensor upgrade option for D2H, the rumour that was lingering about earlier ;) from 4MP to 6 or 8MP upgrade option.

espn said:
Sensor upgrade option for D2H, the rumour that was lingering about earlier ;) from 4MP to 6 or 8MP upgrade option.

Hmm.... that applies to current D2H user?? :think:

*excited*...... ;p :lovegrin: :bsmilie:

arttl said:
Hmm.... that applies to current D2H user?? :think:

*excited*...... ;p :lovegrin: :bsmilie:
Yep :)

10 Chars

Is there any official anouncement from Nikon or something like that? Where does the news come from ah? :confused:

Paiseh... OT a bit.... :embrass:

Thanks! ;)

Think I will give it a miss this time around...will wait till the D8X comes out with the 1 Trillion megapixel..then and maybe then I will have grown up enough to stop counting pixels and actually try to improve my skill further as a hobbist :p

sammy888 said:
Think I will give it a miss this time around...will wait till the D8X comes out with the 1 Trillion megapixel..then and maybe then I will have grown up enough to stop counting pixels and actually try to improve my skill further as a hobbist :p

Yea...quite rite....improving my skill and hobby of counting pixels :confused:

can a 135 format lens give resolution for a 20MP CCD? from a website I read, the current 1Ds MK2 requires L lenses to give best resolution, as it really zoooom in :p

D2X...nah...let's hope to see more D2h dump at good price in the 2nd hand market... :D

sammy888 said:

i think so far with technology in pixel technology, i think the biggest pixel i have actually came across is 1 giga pixel. which is 1000MP. ;) wadds after giga ?? well i also dunno... :dunno:

glennyong said:
i think so far with technology in pixel technology, i think the biggest pixel i have actually came across is 1 giga pixel. which is 1000MP. ;) wadds after giga ?? well i also dunno... :dunno:

Tera is after giga :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.