Nikon Coolpix P7700 - hands on

Based on whats on the website:

P7100: Approx. 116.3 x 76.9 x 48.0 mm (4.6 x 3.1 x 1.9 in.), 395 grams inclu. batt & card.

P7700: Approx. 118.5 x 72.5 x 50.4 mm (4.7 x 2.9 x 2.0 in.), 392 grams inclu. batt & card.

Looks like the P7700 is slightly smaller in size compared to the P7100.

One of the better upgrades i would say is the swivel lcd screen which Canon has dropped from the G15.

Er... I don't think the P7700 is smaller. Infact it is abit wider and thicker when compared to P7100. But in my opinion, it look very good as compared to Canon's G15.

I'm currently using this Nikon P7700 but i couldn't capture great pictures like you do, would be great if you don't mind sharing share of the settings on the camera on outdoor, indoor, close up and sports.

HLLEE said:
I'm currently using this Nikon P7700 but i couldn't capture great pictures like you do, would be great if you don't mind sharing share of the settings on the camera on outdoor, indoor, close up and sports.

There are no magic settings, it takes lots of practice and questioning your techniques and pictures.
Mostly I use aperture priority to control the amount of dof in my image. But at the same time I also keep an eye on the shutter speed that the camera chooses to avoid camera shake.

Still Nikon Coolpix P7700 be the best camera of other cameras that have same price level.

The camera have a good performance and be the traveler´s choice rather than pocket camera

and the price is not really expensive for that kind of camera i think.;):);):cool: