nikon capture nx

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackas_hero

Apr 22, 2006
if i buy a copy of nikon capture nx, does it include both windows and mac versions or do i have to choose?

jackas_hero said:
if i buy a copy of nikon capture nx, does it include both windows and mac versions or do i have to choose?
You first time own computer ah? :confused:
One version for each respective OS. ;)

ipin said:
You first time own computer ah?
One version for each respective OS.

Oooo..... straight to the heart... like your reply. no horse run. hehe....;p

ipin said:
You first time own computer ah? :confused:
One version for each respective OS. ;)
Actually, it is a fair question. :)

If you bought the boxed version Microsoft Office, you would have to choose between a Mac version or PC version. So if you were not familiar with Nikon's software packaging, you'd be asking wondering if they had different boxes for Macs and PCs...;)

_

Chew Siow Ming said:
Oooo..... straight to the heart... like your reply. no horse run. hehe....;p
Maybe a little too direct. :embrass: Was at work and had something I cannot solve when I answered that. For that, jackas_hero, I apologise. :embrass:
:thumbsup: for the no horse run part! :bsmilie:

deadpixel said:
Actually, it is a fair question. :)

If you bought the boxed version Microsoft Office, you would have to choose between a Mac version or PC version. So if you were not familiar with Nikon's software packaging, you'd be asking wondering if they had different boxes for Macs and PCs...;)

_
Same thing applies for the NX mah. :dunno:
If you have Micro$oft Window$ installed, you would buy or ask for the Window$ version mah. ;)

NX comes with two flavours for the major platforms.

However, I believe the CD-KEY is only valid for 1 use :)

_espn_ said:
NX comes with two flavours for the major platforms.

However, I believe the CD-KEY is only valid for 1 use :)
means format PC liao still can use and install again? ;)

ipin said:
means format PC liao still can use and install again? ;)
Why not? You own the license to use what :dunno:

ipin said:
Same thing applies for the NX mah. :dunno:
If you have Micro$oft Window$ installed, you would buy or ask for the Window$ version mah. ;)
Correct...but the difference is that a single NC box contains CDs for both the Mac as well as the PC versions. :)

_

_espn_ said:
Why not? You own the license to use what :dunno:
COOL! But.......still bo lui to get! :cry:

deadpixel said:
Correct...but the difference is that a single NC box contains CDs for both the Mac as well as the PC versions. :)

_
OIC! Because I bo lui to buy, dunno mah. Still planning to toy wif the 30day trial version! :cry: :sweat:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ipin said:
OIC! Because I bo lui to buy, dunno mah. Still planning to toy wif the 30day trial version! :cry: :sweat:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Hee, hee... actually, they have a very lame way of keeping track of when your 30 days are supposed to end...hint...hint....;)

_

deadpixel said:
Hee, hee... actually, they have a very lame way of keeping track of when your 30 days are supposed to end...hint...hint....;)
_
I know what you know, deadpixel. ;)
But it would feel better to own the FULL lisenced version than to always format (delete certain files) every 30 days. ;)

ipin said:
I know what you know, deadpixel. ;)
But it would feel better to own the FULL lisenced version than to always format (delete certain files) every 30 days. ;)
Ha ha...then go astalavista :devil:

_

deadpixel said:
Ha ha...then go astalavista :devil:

_
you tried it yet? does it work? I have it too, but waiting for feedback. ;)

ipin said:
you tried it yet? does it work? I have it too, but waiting for feedback. ;)
Sent it to a friend and he says it works, so should be ok :)

_

deadpixel said:
Sent it to a friend and he says it works, so should be ok :)

_
cool, I'm fully aware of the alternatives for using NX but still prefer to have a copy in my hands if you know what I mean ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.