nikon 995

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaotic

Feb 14, 2002
Now I am thinking of the nikon 995 because the price just dropped according to the nikon website.. Is there anyone using it and find it worth the money?

Originally posted by chaotic
Now I am thinking of the nikon 995 because the price just dropped according to the nikon website.. Is there anyone using it and find it worth the money?

Have u tried it out yet??? U should to get a feel of any Dcs b4 buying.....

Anyway, the Nikon 995 is a good DCs.....users of it find the swivel lens design to be very usefull. ;)

I am not in singapore at the moment so the only way I could order is online. I hope I made the right choice. This is going to be my first digital camera. ;-)

Originally posted by chaotic
I am not in singapore at the moment so the only way I could order is online. I hope I made the right choice. This is going to be my first digital camera. ;-)

It's a good dc, don't worry and have fun snapping ;)

Originally posted by Jayan

Have u tried it out yet??? U should to get a feel of any Dcs b4 buying.....

Anyway, the Nikon 995 is a good DCs.....users of it find the swivel lens design to be very usefull. ;)

Yea! it's a good DC. Very sharp pics and lcd display. CF storage and good macro.
But when I hold it, I give up. My fingers tend to block the pop-up flash. I could not get a good grip of the DC with both hands.
Thus I did not buy it......:dunno:

thanks for all the replies.. I've gotten one already. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.