Nikkor AF 50mm f1.8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtin88

Nov 3, 2009
Hi, just want to know how much does this lens cost now? Anyone asked any shops recently on this lens? Care to share the shop and location?

can give a few shop a call ,,,couple of months ago abt $190 or so

cheers

You try call Ray from SLR Revo 63368767. Cheaper than the rest

You try call Ray from SLR Revo 63368767. Cheaper than the rest

he is a good sales man! :thumbsup:

never hard selling. very patient as well :thumbsup:

btw, I am just a customer. has no r/s with this shop or Ray. hahaha.

SLR Revo is at Funan right?

$182 with SLR Revo, $188 with Alan Photo (both with GST on cash basis)

Please post price or purchase related post in consumer's corner, thanks. Thread moved.

Please post price or purchase related post in consumer's corner, thanks. Thread moved.

Alright sorry about that. Still new.

Thanks for sharing guys!

If you dont have a camera yet, then it would be good if you get it tgt with the camera, one guy from HN jurong point, didnt ask for his name though, quote me $135 if i buy it in bundle wif d90. :)

Yup, located at 5th floor.

This afternoon was at Funan. Wanted to visit John 3:16 but very crowded. So just visit the shop opposite. It happen to be SLR Revolution. Check out the price for the Nikkor AF 50mm f1.4D from one of the salesman, Hanwei. He quoted $516. Is Cheap as compare to John ($560) and AP ($520). So decided to try out the lens with my D200. The pictures taken were so sharp. I like it. So confirm my purchase immediately. Together with a Hoya 52mm UV filter. Total is CASH $529 w/GST. The len is Made in China.

Here are some other prices quoted by Hanwei:

1) VR2 18-200mm $1156
2) SB900 $664
3) 12-24mm $1550

I also bought a Tamrac Velocity 9x bag at $75 and a compatiable batt for $18.

Overall, i rate my experience with Hanwei at SLR Revolution as GOOD!!

This afternoon was at Funan. Wanted to visit John 3:16 but very crowded. So just visit the shop opposite. It happen to be SLR Revolution. Check out the price for the Nikkor AF 50mm f1.4D from one of the salesman, Hanwei. He quoted $516. Is Cheap as compare to John ($560) and AP ($520). So decided to try out the lens with my D200. The pictures taken were so sharp. I like it. So confirm my purchase immediately. Together with a Hoya 52mm UV filter. Total is CASH $529 w/GST. The len is Made in China.

Here are some other prices quoted by Hanwei:

1) VR2 18-200mm $1156
2) SB900 $664
3) 12-24mm $1550

I also bought a Tamrac Velocity 9x bag at $75 and a compatiable batt for $18.

Overall, i rate my experience with Hanwei at SLR Revolution as GOOD!!

I went there last week but they got no stock for the 50mm f1.8. Cost is 182. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.