Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED and 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR lenses officially announced

Good to know!
Are you sitting in the van? :)
Well, I got my copy already. ;)

Haha well I'm not.

cannot compare la bro, ours have to pay gst one. specially treated with extra 7%. smells nicer and taste better.

Haha well I'm not.

cannot compare la bro, ours have to pay gst one. specially treated with extra 7%. smells nicer and taste better.

Yup, Nikkor lenses manufactured for export to Singapore get perfumed with chicken rice and chilly crab aroma! :p

jus got the price for both lenses from one of the local 'trustworthy' shop/stall.

the price i got is:

18-35 is S$8XX+-

80-400 is S$33XX+-

think it should be readily available in all good stalls/shops in Singapore.

do call your regular shops/stalls to get the price first and compare.

Hmmm .. so far no stock in yet ..

Saw 1 piece at tk foto.. price is irresistible. .. but hows the quality compare to the 16-35 f4?

unbelievable small rear element. Been very used to huge rear element of fx lenses, but can't blame it's 3.5-4.5.

Usually max 2. Prices changes everyday for new product. So it is wise business step for them.

yep you are right. the shop I got quotation from only had 3 in. sold out already.

iPhoto still got stock... more than 5 after I got one today... Go quick..

Just got mine. Ms color. Only two and all reserve. Distortion is acceptable .. its darm light. Focus a bit slow like dx 18-70 len .. but can accept. Cos veri sharp consider the price

John 3:16 have 2 in stock as off 8pm last night.

Tried it. No complains for the kind of price one pays for a FX UWA zoom.

John 3:16 have 2 in stock as off 8pm last night.

Tried it. No complains for the kind of price one pays for a FX UWA zoom.

The D version was already performing very well, I don't think G version would be very lousy or poor for FX users.

I got it for $890 (GST inclusive) from a photo shop in Funan Digital Mall... Impressive lens for its price range.

U have impressive lens now, so start u impressive shots ......haha enjoy ...