Nightwolf promoted again !!! - SuperDaddy grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats!

ok now to more serious issues, can you let us take good care of your S5Pro and all the other good stuff. I can pre-order the D300 or D3 and also take care of it for you while you look after your little pack. ;p :bsmilie:

Congrats to NW!! The D300 and D3 will certainly come in VERY useful because of the high ISO cleanliness! :)

Many congrats to NW....

:cheergal: :cheergal:

:thumbsup:

Congrats to Sam (nw75) and wifey on the new addition!!! More baby photos on the way? ;) Good excuse to BBB a fast prime to take the shots! :bsmilie:

I'm using Sigma 24/1.8 EX for that.. Not a bad lens.. FF capable also!! ;p Slightly sharper than the Nikkor 28/1.4 when open to f/2.8 or faster, so it's a steal for under $700. No wonder Nikon discon the 28/1.4.

I'm using Sigma 24/1.8 EX for that.. Not a bad lens.. FF capable also!! ;p Slightly sharper than the Nikkor 28/1.4 when open to f/2.8 or faster, so it's a steal for under $700. No wonder Nikon discon the 28/1.4.
An example of the image the lens is able to produce. Shot with D70s.
ssDSC_7211.jpg

eh, dun post other kid's pic on NW's SuperDaddy Thread... wait his little piglet angwee... :devil:

thnx folks! hehe... girl and wife slept peacefully for the nite. just back fm hospital for a shower break b4 going back.

my son meeting his sister for the first time.

R0011026.jpg

oh yeah... talking abt pigs, my family turning into a zoo liao. son is born in the year of the rooster, daughter pig... anyone wants to sing with me o'macdonald?

thnx folks! hehe... girl and wife slept peacefully for the nite. just back fm hospital for a shower break b4 going back.

my son meeting his sister for the first time.

R0011026.jpg

oh yeah... talking abt pigs, my family turning into a zoo liao. son is born in the year of the rooster, daughter pig... anyone wants to sing with me o'macdonald?

animal farm...

u rabbit rite... so wife? horse? :think:

wahh.. NW born the year of rabbit ????? :bsmilie:

so cute ! :bsmilie:

you have issues with dragon ah :lovegrin:

no leh, DCA say dragon cannot go into farm mah, so i tell him can go into zoo lor ... btw what's that lovey dovey smiley for? :think: you're in love with a komodo dragon?

no leh, DCA say dragon cannot go into farm mah, so i tell him can go into zoo lor ... btw what's that lovey dovey smiley for? :think: you're in love with a komodo dragon?

dragons cannot go farm or zoo leh... no i dont love any dragon :bsmilie: i married horsie :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.