iso 100.8sec,f10

4630035356_59fa822873_b.jpg

iso 100,8sec,f10

4629439541_bc80ba0d0f_b.jpg

iso 100,9sec,f10

4629423331_1a720394e7_b.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

2nd set of pics, first and third pics are not horizontally level. Have to watch such small things.

Overall, I applaud the effort and results.

Cheers!

How about the 1st set pic?
Technically (quite) ok (exposure, sharpness), though I have issues with the colour balance consistency. 1 picture yellowish, the next bluish, then orangy... giving me a headache.

Gotta work on composition though.
1) watch your horizons. If there's a very obvious horizon, it MUST be horizontal. If it's an intentional tilt, then it won't be 1 degree or so...

2) make your images more interesting/engaging... take your #3 for instance... what are you trying to show? just a lot of lights with the starburst effect?

Hi Shuk84,

Your shots at Marina are nice. :) Btw, how do you obtain the sharp image in the #2 marina pic???

Hi Shuk84,

Your shots at Marina are nice. :) Btw, how do you obtain the sharp image in the #2 marina pic???
I'm not the TS, but here is my educated guess:

1) accurate focus
2) sufficient depth of field
3) steady support (ie. tripod)

4) perhaps some sharpening in post-processing

I thought #1 and #2 are overexposed. And like some others have pointed out, a lot of your beach shots have tilted horizons.

Of all the pics, only #2 has a strong and interesting enough subject. But then composition wise there are still rooms for improvement for this pic:

- watch the vertical of the Marina Bay Sand building.
- the building should also be placed at the third and have more space above it.
- move forward and setup your tripod closer to the water to do away the railings (and head) which spoilt the pic.

Cheers and thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the comments...i will improve my style of photography and try to take better landscape pics esp the horizontal and vertical linings...can u all give me the best place to take landscape photography as well as nite photography in singpre...

Pic 1 - 3 are sharp! Naturally? Or with edit? What camera you using bro?

I also don't quite understand #3? :dunno:
But #2 is excellent! :thumbsup: