Night Photography Outing @ Pulau Ubin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still open to people joining in?

1 Mezzotint
2 waileong
3 kmtnaing
4 Rumplestiltskin (Confirmed!)
5 WuffRuff (Confrmed)
6. asterixsg (Confirmed)

Thanks everyone for their keen interests in this night outing. Looking forward to meet u guys.

I'd like to thank every participant for their time and enthusiasm in this wonderful outing. Without their participation, this outing would not be possible. I'm happy to see everyone was contributing ideas and getting themselves involved in the light-painting process. It was fun! Hope you guys had a good time. And do remember to post your own nocturne in the sub-forum Night Photography. I'll kickstart the thread in there soon. Meantime here are the 2 group fotos. :)

GroupFoto_01.jpg

On the way to Pulau Ubin

GroupFoto_02.jpg

Camping at Mamam Beach

I'd like to thank every participant for their time and enthusiasm in this wonderful outing. Without their participation, this outing would not be possible. I'm happy to see everyone was contributing ideas and getting themselves involved in the light-painting process. It was fun! Hope you guys had a good time. And do remember to post your own nocturne in the sub-forum Night Photography. I'll kickstart the thread in there soon. Meantime here are the 2 group fotos. :)

Bro..Thanks for the trip...and appreciate your effort. ..
I just woke up :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.