NIGHT MACRO VENUS ROAD THIS COMING FRIDAY 745 PM

Hi, possible for a non-pentax user to join in?

Hi, possible for a non-pentax user to join in?

You are most welcome to join in..

my contract number 96696371. will liase with you again on exact meeting place and time.

marcus

You are most welcome to join in..

my contract number 96696371. will liase with you again on exact meeting place and time.

marcus

After Friday you must sign CONTRACT with OTC for long term macro hahahaha

After Friday you must sign CONTRACT with OTC for long term macro hahahaha

Simon, you seems to have gift of prophesy:bsmilie:

You are not coming? after bidadari, retire from macro.?

Or into new genre, wedding photography? Hope to see u Friday.

marcus

Simon, you seems to have gift of prophesy:bsmilie:

You are not coming? after bidadari, retire from macro.?

Or into new genre, wedding photography? Hope to see u Friday.

marcus

I try to sign up lifelong contract policy with you but have to see what project on hand too

One car not enough. We need another car and a guru.;)

marcus

Thanks Marcus, but I'm afraid I can't join. I've been having a busy start this year, won't see change anytime soon :(

You guys enjoy the shootout, and I'm sure you all would have great time and photos there.

Thanks Marcus, but I'm afraid I can't join. I've been having a busy start this year, won't see change anytime soon :(

You guys enjoy the shootout, and I'm sure you all would have great time and photos there.

no worries, fengwei, we shall catch up another time together, for beers;)

marcus

symmeetrix, can confirm early if you are coming or if need me to pick you novena mrt. any others need me to pick mrt novena, pl let me know early. my tel 96696371. we can gather venus drive, opposite flametree condo. There is a public car-park but unsure if its open that hour. Tht will be the meeting place. Along Venue drive, it a show flat(condo for sale) and I think we can park there if the public car-park is closed that hour.

Any others having UV light, pl bring along cos you will be able to see many other insects and creatures too.

For security and SAFETY reasons, pl keep to the walk-path and keep a look-0ut for one another.

Will be in there an hour or two and bring some small water bottle if necessary.

Respect the eco-system of the nature world.Ethics on macro in nature, will be followed.

marcus

Enjoy guys..

Thought of joining but have something on earlier. Not sure will end on time to go :p

Permit rejected :(

You guys enjoy . Learn from the shi fu ... OTC teach a lot of us here for macro .

symmeetrix, can confirm early if you are coming or if need me to pick you novena mrt. any others need me to pick mrt novena, pl let me know early. my tel 96696371. we can gather venus drive, opposite flametree condo. There is a public car-park but unsure if its open that hour. Tht will be the meeting place. Along Venue drive, it a show flat(condo for sale) and I think we can park there if the public car-park is closed that hour.

Any others having UV light, pl bring along cos you will be able to see many other insects and creatures too.

For security and SAFETY reasons, pl keep to the walk-path and keep a look-0ut for one another.

Will be in there an hour or two and bring some small water bottle if necessary.

Respect the eco-system of the nature world.Ethics on macro in nature, will be followed.

marcus

I'm coming. :) Will meet you novena mrt 7pm then.

6. hyperfocal

Imam(oceanpriest), great to see you again and with UV light, could hunt for scorpion at night.

Doyle, imam definitely there are food,, before or after macro session or both:bsmilie:

marcus

wah eat what where?
i knock at 6pm can meet eat abit , shoot macro, eat closing

wah eat what where?
i knock at 6pm can meet eat abit , shoot macro, eat closing

Thomson plaza, has got a food court and lots of other cafes. Imam and you can meet early and I can pick u here about 720 pm. after meeting symmetrix in novena about 7pm. Imam and Doyle, pl pm me your handphone. Will meet at car park venus drive about 740 pm. I presume the rest is able to find the way there. will summarize the list of name shortly.

marcus

Permit rejected :(

You guys enjoy . Learn from the shi fu ... OTC teach a lot of us here for macro .

I understand.. Home affair minister minister did not give consent.. another time, simon.

We meet for landscape.lol.and vegetarian food ok;)

marcus

Enjoy guys..

Thought of joining but have something on earlier. Not sure will end on time to go :p

Doyle is here leh..try to be here ok.. will start at about 8 pm normal and ends maybe 9 plus depends.

marcus

Last edited:
Confirmed list

1 Marcus 96696371 h/p

2 chipvn

3 Doyle

4 hyperfocal

5 hisokaka

6 oceanpriest

7 symmetrix

Anyone who does not know the place pl message me. its located near flametree condominium,.. will be meeting at the car-park and its quite dark at that hour. A short distance from Upp Thomson road. We will decide from there where to proceed, north or east or south.. lol.

marcus

Thomson plaza, has got a food court and lots of other cafes. Imam and you can meet early and I can pick u here about 720 pm. after meeting symmetrix in novena about 7pm. Imam and Doyle, pl pm me your handphone. Will meet at car park venus drive about 740 pm. I presume the rest is able to find the way there. will summarize the list of name shortly.

marcus

Sure Marcus, I'll go meet doyle at thomson plaza later

Sorry, Could not get back to my house soon enough to bring my gear for this macro outing! :( Missed thís interesting night macro already!

Thanks Marcus for organizing this outing, long time never shoot night macro.

Here few shots taken this night:
11997892063_cf12f23ee7_b.jpg

11997892473_707dbaaf3d_b.jpg

11997893573_fcf2b0d612_b.jpg

11997892073_9e2090d311_b.jpg

Thanks hisokaka for finding the scorption, your eyes are good!
11997892873_1de50b134d_b.jpg

It's fun outing. Thanks guy for coming.

Oceanpriest, u should thank my led light and great luck for spotting that scorpion!

Thank Marcus for organizing this shoot as everything went smoothly; cool weather, zero mozzies.

Here are my shots:

1495934_10152124260101422_1034369838_o.jpg

1492194_10152124260016422_1588003544_o.jpg

1523466_10152124260226422_1579247102_o.jpg

1559310_10152124260306422_464207673_o.jpg

1529958_10152124260606422_265011352_o.jpg