nid help. memory card got virus

Adaying

Jul 20, 2011
not able to access my memory card in my camera after i went to develop photo in shop.
try to access thru pc. but not able to see as well. anti virus scan virus in memory card. but aft scanning, still not able to access.

nid help. any free memory card recovery around?

U may want to google for memory card recovery or recover deleted pictures.

i did google for tat but so far no free one?
should i go back to the shop and ask for help?

Memory card got virus... better not to use anymore, or risk infecting your computer.

You can try, but I don't know if they can help you with the data recovery.
If the photos are not absolutely critical, I would rather just format the memory card.

Adaying said:

I might be able to help u, pls dun format ur card first. I try to look for the software & email u when I reach home

I have very important photos in it. Really can't reformat. My pc can't access the card now.
My 600d dun allow me to use too. But my p&s still can use. Will the virus spread to my cameras?
really need help..

I might be able to help u, pls dun format ur card first. I try to look for the software & email u when I reach home

I pm u mine email

Adaying said:
I have very important photos in it. Really can't reformat. My pc can't access the card now.
My 600d dun allow me to use too. But my p&s still can use. Will the virus spread to my cameras?
really need help..

Is it card reader error ?

Is it card reader error ?

Can't be tried wif desktop wif card reader n laptop insert directly one. Both same result. I tried one of e recovery app able to get back the photo but nid to pay for the app. dun tink worth the money for just one time use.

Adaying said:
Can't be tried wif desktop wif card reader n laptop insert directly one. Both same result. I tried one of e recovery app able to get back the photo but nid to pay for the app. dun tink worth the money for just one time use.

Which software?

I'm more worried about your pc being infected ...suggest to do a full virus scan on ur pc

really need help..

Can you transfer the photos out from the P&S via the USB?

I'm more worried about your pc being infected ...suggest to do a full virus scan on ur pc

Done.

Actually my anti virus alr del the virus but nt sure y still can't see e files

Last edited: