Next SEED on 7/8/2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by firefox13
darren, post a pix of your handsome face here leh... :devil: :bsmilie:
well might want to take a look over herehttp://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8164

Originally posted by kristlbel
post yours too. how to id you?:dunno:
no lah, paiseh, sure kenah suan one... i'm this tall chinese carrying a whole bag of Holgas and a big blue Crumpler bag...

just go there and shout "SHOW ME THE HOLGAS!!!" :D

Hi to Darren, Edmund and Firefox! :D

Hey, it was nice meeting u folks although didn't get to meet everyone (sure was quite a crowd outside CP) - had to leave early for some personal appt though.

Hopefully we can have an outing or sorta to exchange pointers. :)

Say, any of u guys can spare a roll of Provia 400F? *trying my luck* CP doesn't sell it individually (and I don't know how to do bulk loading), so any of u folks willing to sell me a roll? Just want to test it out and see the results of slides.. :p

Hi all who turned up today,

had a good time at my 1st SEED outing, especially to firefox for willingly bringing along the camera body.

hope to see some of you at Tanjong Rhu during NDP.

andrew

Heh, no wonder there seemed to be a bit of a crowd outside CP this evening. I forgot there was a ClubSNAP SEED going on today. :embrass: I was at CP from about 5.45pm to 6.30pm today trying out their new shipment of Nikon Coolpix 5700's and some other cameras and accessories. Would have said 'hi' if I'd known you guys were Clubsnappers. :)

Originally posted by charvy
Say, any of u guys can spare a roll of Provia 400F? *trying my luck* CP doesn't sell it individually (and I don't know how to do bulk loading), so any of u folks willing to sell me a roll? Just want to test it out and see the results of slides.. :p
CP doesn't sell it individually? huh? they outta stock issit? you should have mentioned it, i had a couple rolls (non-bulkloaded) in my bag, could have passed them to u then...

Originally posted by kristlbel
who was the one who first thing said to me was to ask me for my height huh?
not me :dunno:

BTW, greetings and thanks to all those that showed up for SEED yesterday. Its always nice to meet up and chat.

Due to congestion issues, for the next SEED propose that the meeting place be in the Foodcourt downstairs in Peninsula Plaza - ppl who want to go to Cathay/Ruby/TCW/Prime/John3:16 to buy stuff can do so, and just rejoin when they are done. Unless someone else has a better idea?.

I guess Cathay Photo is okay with us congregating outside their shop, but the other shopkeepers were like giving us the evil eye (in case no one else noticed) ;p

Originally posted by Midnight
Heh, no wonder there seemed to be a bit of a crowd outside CP this evening. I forgot there was a ClubSNAP SEED going on today. :embrass: I was at CP from about 5.45pm to 6.30pm today trying out their new shipment of Nikon Coolpix 5700's and some other cameras and accessories. Would have said 'hi' if I'd known you guys were Clubsnappers. :)

So u are the one playing with the 5700... near the cashiers area... attended by a female staff. :)

so who bought wat?? actually i was very free yesterday but I forgot about the seed................................ :cry:

CP doesn't sell it individually? huh? they outta stock issit? you should have mentioned it, i had a couple rolls (non-bulkloaded) in my bag, could have passed them to u then...

Hey firefox, u mind sell me a roll of the provia 400F nxt time clubsnap has an outing?? :D

Originally posted by charvy
Hey firefox, u mind sell me a roll of the provia 400F nxt time clubsnap has an outing?? :D
no, don't mind, but dunno when i can attend the next outing... i got reservist next week and after that i'll be in MY for a while... so if u can wait that long lah.

otherwise u should try Ruby Photo, i usually get my Provia there.

Originally posted by extreme2
So u are the one playing with the 5700... near the cashiers area... attended by a female staff. :)
Aiyoh, what a way of putting it... :embrass:

But seriously though, I thought the crowd was really pretty large, especially earlier on. On the other hand, I don't think the shop owners would mind at all as long as everyone is busy going around looking at their goods (and of course buying them), and in fact having a large group of photo enthusiasts around probably means more welcome sales and marketing opportunities for them (and might even draw the interest of other passerbys). If you ask me, as long as members are continually reminded not to obstruct the corridor or the shop entrances, especially for those who are there to chat rather than buy stuff, the situation will still be quite manageable. I'm sure the shops would rather have a huge mass of potential customers than nice, peaceful and empty corridors... ;)

no, don't mind, but dunno when i can attend the next outing... i got reservist next week and after that i'll be in MY for a while... so if u can wait that long lah.

otherwise u should try Ruby Photo, i usually get my Provia there.

No hurries, I can wait. :p In the meantime I can test with the velvia and the provia 100F .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.