Next Lens for Sony A7ii

wm910

Oct 20, 2010
Hi currently i have only the 28mm F2 for my daily walk about lens, at times i do need that extra reach to take photos of roosters around my neighbourhood or the reach of a zoom. I do not mind walking nearer to my subjects but at times i walk near them it will be gone. I do like to take landscapes and food as well.

Initially i planned to get the Sony Zeiss 16-35mm F4 but recently i discover i do need that extra reach thus i am also thinking about the Sony 70-200mm F4 OOS.

I am in a dilemma and i am able to only afford just one lens for now as i am just a amateur hobbyist.

Hey!

If there was one lens that I would take to walk around, it would be my 24-70 F/2.8 GMaster. I have invested in quite a number of prime lenses from 28 - 50 mm but it would be a hassle to bring everything for just a streetwalk. Ive yet to try the 70-200 F4/ I would be one of the lens that I wanna t

Same boat as you and the lens which interests me the most is the new 24-105mm f4.

Hey!

If there was one lens that I would take to walk around, it would be my 24-70 F/2.8 GMaster. I have invested in quite a number of prime lenses from 28 - 50 mm but it would be a hassle to bring everything for just a streetwalk. Ive yet to try the 70-200 F4/ I would be one of the lens that I wanna t

Was considering getting the 24-105 initially but I do have the 28mm as my walkaround lens n at times I needed that extra reach of the 200mm