NEX-7

That's a pretty bad photoshop job done on an R1. :p

As it is though, the NEX-7 is already semi-official, will be out in september/october.

That's a pretty bad photoshop job done on an R1. :p

As it is though, the NEX-7 is already semi-official, will be out in september/october.

Oh thank God , I was about to say why so ugly and unbold and so diff from NEX haha. Scared me for a while I tot its the real thingy :confused:

the new rumor say NEX9 is full frame:sweatsm:

Might be hard to get a full frame NEX - coz the current E mount's diameter seems not to be able to fit the sensor in - it may necessitate a re-design...

i think he meant it as a sacarstic joke :p

Not true. The Sony E-mount is 46.1mm in diameter. That's even larger than Nikon's F-mount (44mm) or the Leica M-mount (44mm), both which supported full-frame. Sony probably has factored in the possibility of full-frame sensors in future for this product line.

Not true. The Sony E-mount is 46.1mm in diameter. That's even larger than Nikon's F-mount (44mm) or the Leica M-mount (44mm), both which supported full-frame. Sony probably has factored in the possibility of full-frame sensors in future for this product line.

Ah, I stand corrected. This would be really nice to have a small FF camera that fits into baggy leg pockets... :heart:

Not with that flange distance...