[ News ] Yikes! m4/3 12-35mm an 35-100mm by Panasonic!!

Probably is a F2.8 since it is not very big. If F2 and under 1k then I will kowtow to Panny and pledge my undying allegiance to it for the rest of my unholy life.

Betting my money on either

1) 2.8
2) 2.8-3.5

hopefully it'll be fast, reasonable and sharp :)

magicianhisoka said:
Betting my money on either

1) 2.8
2) 2.8-3.5

hopefully it'll be fast, reasonable and sharp :)

High chance it is option 2 since Panny is in this business to earn money.
If it comes out with a F2.8 in such a small form factor or even F2 then it won't have anything to sell to you people in the future.

loneWolff said:
High chance it is option 2 since Panny is in this business to earn money.
If it comes out with a F2.8 in such a small form factor or even F2 then it won't have anything to sell to you people in the future.

They could always release an f4 version.

From the size of the front element, and also speculating that these are the "premium line" from Panasonic, most likely a f2.8 lens. Or a constant f4. Who knows? Panny might actually have outdone Olympus (for a while until Olympus return the favor by releasing SHG for m4/3). Tatsuno factory definitely will not take a challenge lying down else they can close shop liao...

From the size of the front element, and also speculating that these are the "premium line" from Panasonic, most likely a f2.8 lens. Or a constant f4. Who knows? Panny might actually have outdone Olympus (for a while until Olympus return the favor by releasing SHG for m4/3). Tatsuno factory definitely will not take a challenge lying down else they can close shop liao...

Or they are living off the medical business.

4 lenses and counting..looks like I got to shelve my lens current lens shopping till 2012 and beyond.

Dunno whether Oly will strike back before I switch camp.
Constant F4 is also an L-lens so that is also possible since they never say it's a Leica. ;p