News Alert! Mas Selamat reportedly arrested in Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fongi

Aug 19, 2008
having supper in JB ;p

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Already discussed in the previous thread...

tim

Nov 7, 2004
Eastern Singapore
If only you bother to check the timing I first posted this thread (which was within minutes
of CNA News Flash). The second thread that you mentioned was only posted 6 hours after this.

weevil84

Jul 26, 2004
Tampines
Hmmm.. Seems like Singapore/Malaysia border is really porous... Kudos to those intelligence people for hunting him down and so quietly some more. MSK was caught on 010409. Beh pio tomorrow~

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
i wonder if he was the real mastermind behind Aware's Saga... :bsmilie:

evo-lution

Jan 28, 2008
Hmmm.. Seems like Singapore/Malaysia border is really porous... Kudos to those intelligence people for hunting him down and so quietly some more. MSK was caught on 010409. Beh pio tomorrow~
Wow:bigeyes:

It muz be the biggest April's fool joke for him:bsmilie:

evo-lution

Jan 28, 2008
having supper in JB ;p
No lah.

He also trying very hard to do his part in being socially responsible:thumbsup:

So he went out to buy N95 masks n thermometer as soon as he heard abt H1N1 flu...

Then suay suay kena CAUGHT:bsmilie:

Yappy

May 30, 2004
If only you bother to check the timing I first posted this thread (which was within minutes
of CNA News Flash). The second thread that you mentioned was only posted 6 hours after this.
It doesnt matter who post it first. Actually there were 3 threads on the same.

I think we are here to share and that is what make this forum interesting. We just want the member to be updated ASAP on issue that may or may not affect us!

tim

Nov 7, 2004
Eastern Singapore
It doesnt matter who post it first. Actually there were 3 threads on the same.

I think we are here to share and that is what make this forum interesting. We just want the member to be updated ASAP on issue that may or may not affect us!
I agreed, but instead of just a one liner saying there's already one thread on this matter(sound to me why start a new thread again). It will be very helpfully if you're trying to help by merging the threads. Of course that's with the Mods' help.

Anyway, this is really small thing to ponder. Thanks & Good day to all!

wrx_sti_22b

Apr 14, 2005
Compassvale Lane
I'm not too keen to read abt all the news abt him, the place etc in the newspaper these few days... dunno why...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom