[Newly released] the X-T10 : the daily companion for life’s everyday moments.

Anyone feel that the black version is way sexier? (esp with the grip on) :D

2rpfg5z.jpg

Last edited:
Black boring for me lol.

Anyway i like both the leather half case (when not using tripod) and hand grip (for use with my tripod).

I was actually set on getting the silver one until I saw both sets in person. But cant go wrong with either! :)

I was actually set on getting the silver one until I saw both sets in person. But cant go wrong with either! :)

Agree, I reviewed the silver set which had the retro attractive feel and ended up buying the black set because I just prefer black lol

Unless the silver one is the Graphite Silver like the X-T1, otherwise it's black for me

My old X-E1 silver paint wasn't good, when rubbed off eg at corners or edges, it reveals a black base

Collected my black set with the 18-55 kit today, now can go pew pew pew

Does any X-T10 owner find that the auto WB is slightly inaccurate?

Hi all, [IMPT]

Some of u have given me feedback that for the X-T10, XF18-55 kit , a U.S. Plug (2 flat pins) were provided.

Fujifilm has replied fast and if u wish to, u may bring your charger to Fujifilm Studio at Funan and they will provide an adapter free of charge.

The body alone sets are not affected as a local 2 round Pins plug was included.

Last edited:
Hi all, [IMPT] Some of u have given me feedback that for the X-T10, XF18-55 kit , a U.S. Plug (2 flat pins) were provided. Fujifilm has replied fast and if u wish to, u may bring your charger to Fujifilm Studio at Funan and they will provide an adapter free of charge. The body alone sets are not affected as a local 2 round Pins plug was included.

Mine came with the flat pins too. Body only set.

Mine came with the flat pins too. Body only set.

Oh ... My bad, I had checked a few friends and their body only sets had the round pins. :( just go to the Fujifilm studio for an adapter if u r ok with it.

Mine is on order. Will have it today.