Newface photo shoot on 28th of May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends, the poor lady is already in hospital. Would appreciate if you all can stop this crude and unnecessary talks. Let us just wish her a speed recovery so that she can start a good and nice shoot with us!

Virgo said:
Hey friends, the poor lady is already in hospital. Would appreciate if you all can stop this crude and unnecessary talks. Let us just wish her a speed recovery so that she can start a good and nice shoot with us!

orh..ok:embrass:

Virgo said:

Thanks a lot for ur comment.... I respect people liked u...:)

I dun know whether she's playing me out or not cos she's my friend's friend. I think maybe she chicken out in the last minute. See whether did she call me or not.Or else 4get it then.. Never trust any stranger again..:nono: :nono:

Yawoo said:
I dun know whether she's playing me out or not cos she's my friend's friend. I think maybe she chicken out in the last minute. See whether did she call me or not.Or else 4get it then.. Never trust any stranger again..:nono: :nono:
If she uses that excuse to get away from a promise that she's made, then it's really really low class of her. I rather she come clean with us and tell us the reason why she's not interested to shoot with us any more. We'll respect her in any way. Why uses her own health as an excuse? :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

No worries... dun think she will be able to shoot here again... cause people might be scare she run away again.. haha..

Yawoo said:

This is quite a serious accusation. I think you should actually find out out what happened.

If the person is really ill, shouldn't cast such doubts.:nono:

If the person chickened out, come clean and say it so everyone will know.:thumbsup:

Either way, you have to be certain and make a firm stand..."I think" and "Maybes" will not do, not when a person's integrity is at stake. So either you know what happened or you don't.

If you know and you're sure, say it out. Nothing wrong. If you're not sure, I don't think it's right to throw accusations. Since you've made this claim, I feel you should clarify:

Is she really ill, or is she playing around?

Status
Not open for further replies.