Newbies shoot, Chinatown 04 June

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the only pic I had, and I am not very good at PP so be patient with my pic :bsmilie:

templesm2.jpg

Nice!! You're not that bad at PP judging from this picture. Love the strong colors! :D

Nice wide-angle!
If you capture it well, the photo should need minimal PP. Having to do lots and lots of PP usually means you're trying to create something really abstract, or you're trying to rescue a poor shot. Still the best way is to get it right when you squeeze the trigger.
cheers!

Thanks for the advice bro.. will try to remember that.. honestly.. I think I need to improve on that lolx..

Great shoot! this pic brings life ! :thumbsup:

Cheers
Fuji :)

Nice!! You're not that bad at PP judging from this picture. Love the strong colors! :D

Thanks Fujiwara and nzh08, newbies luck lolx... need to learn more... :D

am i late... ? haha...

here is my B&W edit... didnt hav much landscape shooting (lazy to bring my heavy tripod, haha)....
im more focus on street shoot...

Please kindly C&C
3594969371_0df3448ea7.jpg

I like this... nice shot.. I am still not good shooting handheld.. especially at night...

My attempt at a street shot. It was spoilt by him STARING at me... ~gulp~
Picture2sbw.jpg

And my attempt at shooting the temple, without an UWA lens :)
No PP except for resizing
Picture6s.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the comments on my photos...

here are some more...
3597854807_306bd0f244_b.jpg

3597888325_2896bea396.jpg
3598728790_b61d295eb2.jpg

3597947757_6486ca0628.jpg

hahahaha don't like that la.
You got special VIP pass... all-entry :)

Thx Bro, I will sure support your outing! Next time, drop me a "VIP" sms ya! cos i seldom check my private mail.

Cheers
Fuji ;)

My attempt at a street shot. It was spoilt by him STARING at me... ~gulp~

hey...he's a good looking young man...his face/'look' good enough for mediacorp! (hm...)
I think he was posing for you!!

And my attempt at shooting the temple, without an UWA lens :)

erh...what's a UWA lens?? Was this done with long exposure?

esther​

nice captures, frans...

Is the tilt of the glass intentional ?

esther

ya... coz feel boring to always shoot follow wth vertical line...
juz try something different angle capture...

hehe...

hey...he's a good looking young man...his face/'look' good enough for mediacorp! (hm...)
I think he was posing for you!!

erh...what's a UWA lens?? Was this done with long exposure?

esther

hahaha I think it would have been much nicer if he was concentrating on his BBQ-ing... The shot doesn't look so candid with him staring at me. Also I was trying to get as much of the bak kwa as possible, but I wasn't tall enough to get the right angle.
Hence I won't call this a succesful shot, but because I didn't take another, I just posted it up.

UWA = Ultra-wide angle. My lens goes only to 18mm at the moment, so for a DX crop is like 27-28mm on FX. Certainly not wide enough. Having a 10-24 or 11-16 lens would certainly help a lot! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.