Newbies Outing (Part 7) - location undecided, 24 Mar 1900hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah, organiser give up the sit? haha. Btw if you have enough "sifu" there why limit the sit?
Coz if everyone turns up it'll be like an Adam lambert concert or Jack neo press conference. Haha. How to shoot?

Because I see the intension for this outing are more to sharing info so can learn something... Not neccessary to get a very nice picture if want to learn something... rather than you follow the setting by some Sifu and don't know what the reason behind. After the lesson with the knowledge, then time to have a serious shoot... Solo would be better because it make you think.

Because I see the intension for this outing are more to sharing info so can learn something... Not neccessary to get a very nice picture if want to learn something... rather than you follow the setting by some Sifu and don't know what the reason behind. After the lesson with the knowledge, then time to have a serious shoot... Solo would be better because it make you think.

Everyone will be there to take pictures, and ask some questions. There will be no pre-prepared lesson, no seminar, no workshop.

Just add a few newbie is ok ba?

I understand your point, but try to put yourself in my shoes for a minute.
Say I set no limit to the outing, and 40 people put their names down.
How many of those 40 people do you think will be calling me with "eh, where is the meeting place ah?", or "hey I'm gonna be 20 mins late, where do I find you guys?"
Bear in mind that I'm not making any money from organising such an outing, so why should I make my life so tough? ;)
Furthermore, the place I have in mind is not conducive for a big crowd.

Hope you understand my point of view...
cheers.

I think we have to spare a thought for all organisers. They are under no obligation to do it, so whatever rules they say for whatever reasons, they are the boss, so be it. Some have no limit, some 5, some 10 , whatever, just follow their rules lor.

Hi Everyone!

Thanx for the wonderful support to this outing.

Honestly, we wld love to have as many people to come and shoot together but we are afraid we might not be able to do a good coordination work to make sure everyone enjoy the shoot.

However, rest assured, our next plan outing will be announced very soon after this outing so stay tuned ! ;)

Cheers
Fuji

hehehe well said! :) :thumbsup: !!

PM will be sent out tonight... composing it now ! :)

I can understand where Kevin is coming from...;)

Just wanted to thank everyone :thumbsup:for taking time to participate and organise outing for us to meet up and enjoy what we do together as a group.
It is not just about taking pics, but friendship as well.:heart:

Looking forward to the outing...

Jim

I can understand where Kevin is coming from...;)

Just wanted to thank everyone :thumbsup:for taking time to participate and organise outing for us to meet up and enjoy what we do together as a group.
It is not just about taking pics, but friendship as well.:heart:

Looking forward to the outing...

Jim
tks bro!

wah seh... I notice your signature shows something new and formidable... can't wait to check it out :)

Wow..

I haven't check this thread for two days and there are so many people wanting to sign up for this outing. Looks like there will be not room for me. ><

Just got the confirmation for my KL worktrip..away for work trip (21st t0 24th- taking a 12noon coach from SG.) If there's still slot for me, I rush down and join you guys.

taking 12noon coach back from KL? That means you'll likely reach the drop off point at about 5pm, give or take 20 mins...

hahahaha wah... super rush leh... ;p
I PM you the details... I know you've been dying to join us for the longest time! :)

hi all

I'm a total noob who bought a Sony a230 last Sat during the IT show. Is it ok for me to join this outing ?

As a noob means
i got only kit lens and tripod :)

no other lens wo

Your equipment is fine... the main problem is that the group is too big.
Already have many people queueing up. Sorry!

ok, guess i'll join next time

can join me for 27th sunrise shoot... :) that one will be decided on at a later date :cool:

you gonna org a outing on 27 ? :) i'm interested . anyway i'm a newbie for this outing :)

Sunrise outing I'd better not make it such a big deal, in case I
don't wake up in time, and bro dingaroo laugh at me again :)
we discuss on the 24th la ok? ;)

can add me inside for the next outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.