Newbies Outing (part 11) - June 26 Saturday, Helix Bridge Sunrise

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most updated list

=== Seniors shooting workgroups===

Numnumball - D700 (location 1) <-- I decided to include myself as well so less work for ur seniors
1) gravism
2)
3)

Dingaroo - Canon 500D (location 1)
1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

Jacobs - Canon 50D (location 2)
1)
2)
3)

wildcat - Nikon D5000 (location 1)
1) Amarzaki
2)
3)

ZeRoCoOl - Nikon D700 (location 1)
1)
2)
3)

daredevil123 - Nikon D300s (location 2)
1) songws
2)
3)

ZerocoolAstra - Nikon D80 (location 2)
1)
2)
3)

Newbies, pls pick ur seniors and the location u intend to start shooting from

Hi numnumball I d love to join ur group. So just put my name under ur group is fine :lovegrin:

Saw so many replies n it is more than 10 pgs thread now.. wow e seniors are really helpful and kind hearted. Cheers and hope this event carry out succesfully :thumbsup:

hi, im totally new to this post..

is there still an available space for newbie? if yes, i'd like to join pls..

thanks!

**Kind Note : For those newbies who had not PM me with their no. kindly do so at ur earliest so i can at least account for you on the actual day..

Please select a senior to be your guide. It is advisable to select the senior with the camera system you are most comfortable with. Do note one thing that the made or model of the equipment one's holding doesnt really means the better is good. Every senior here is competent and knowledgeable in most aspect regardless of the cam he's holding (be it FF or APS-C).

Only people in the confirmed Newbies list can put their names down here. (Not open to folks on Independent or Reserve list). No more than 3 newbies attached to each senior.

Numnumball - D700 (location 1) <-- I decided to include myself as well so less work for ur seniors
1) gravism
2) LvChou
3)

1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) Amarzaki
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) songws
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

Newbies please listed ur real names down here so its easier to know each other.
=== 'Newbies' ===
1) Chilicrab1 - Pls pm me ur contact
2) Sn0wMaN - Got ur no.
3) gravism (Eugene) - Got ur no.
4) Benjamin (peterpan) - Got ur no.
5) mitsucolt - Pls pm me ur contact
6) Jarrel ( jetjelly ) - Got ur no.
7) Amarzaki - Got ur no.
8) nmaishari - Pls pm me ur contact
9) darkhorse00 (Wayne) - Got ur no.
10) ethanwind - Pls pm me ur contact
11) Salman Faruqi - Got ur no.
12) songws - Got ur no.
13) winkoo88 - Pls pm me ur contact
14) LvChou (Alex Chen) - Got ur no.
15) kenny888 - Pls pm me ur contact
==== stops at 15 ====

=== Reserves === - Just in case anyone from the Newbie list couldn't make it or decide to back out.
1) thenautilus
2) icefox23
3) wuminlee
==== stops at 3 ====

=== Independent Shooters ===
1) Joshua Tan - Got ur No.
2) Scubagolfer & Mrs
3) Dleugene & Mrs
4) F2point8 (Raymond Chua) - Got ur no.
5) Boyette
==== stops at 5 ====

**Kind Note : For those newbies who had not PM me with their no. kindly do so at ur earliest so i can at least account for you on the actual day..

Please select a senior to be your guide. It is advisable to select the senior with the camera system you are most comfortable with. Do note one thing that the made or model of the equipment one's holding doesnt really means the better is good. Every senior here is competent and knowledgeable in most aspect regardless of the cam he's holding (be it FF or APS-C).

Only people in the confirmed Newbies list can put their names down here. (Not open to folks on Independent or Reserve list). No more than 3 newbies attached to each senior.

1) gravism
2) LvChou
3)

1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) Amarzaki
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) songws
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

=== 'Newbies' ===
1) Chilicrab1 - Got ur no.
2) Sn0wMaN - Got ur no.
7) Amarzaki - Got ur no.
12) songws - Got ur no.
==== stops at 15 ====

=== Reserves === - Just in case anyone from the Newbie list couldn't make it or decide to back out.
1) thenautilus
2) icefox23
3) wuminlee
==== stops at 3 ====

2) Scubagolfer & Mrs
3) Dleugene & Mrs
5) Boyette
==== stops at 5 ====

1) gravism
2) LvChou
3)

1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) Amarzaki
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) songws
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

=== 'Newbies' ===
2) Sn0wMaN - Got ur no.
7) Amarzaki - Got ur no.
12) songws - Got ur no.
16) thenautilus - Pls pm me ur contact
17) icefox23 - Pls pm me ur contact
18) wuminlee - ZCA should have ur no.
==== stops at 18 ====

1) piggy1988
2) DrSpock
==== stops at 2 ====

2) Scubagolfer & Mrs
3) Dleugene & Mrs
5) Boyette
==== stops at 5 ====

Guys, taken into account that we have quite a no. of seniors helping out in this day.. we decided to extend the newbies list to 18 (Pls dun ask me to extend any further, this is the most no, of ppl we can take else things will go out of control, for those who cant participate in this outing, requesting for ur kind understanding)

Promoting the reserves to the newbies list

And limited reserves list to 2 only, and to be fair to all, i will put down those names of the ist 2 who intend to join but all is full.

Thanks!!

Bro, i dun get it at all as well.. :dunno::bsmilie:

I have given them ample time..

Quoted from my very 1st post

Bro Byan, I mean anyone who are going outing in future set a time frame for them to submit the contact to Organizes before the date that were be easy for you guys who earn nothing and keep chasing for theirs contact nos.. kekeke english no powerful lar..

Cheers! :)

1) gravism
2) LvChou
3)

1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) Amarzaki
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) songws
2)
3)

1) Chilicrab1
2)
3)

=== 'Newbies' ===
2) Sn0wMaN - Got ur no.
7) Amarzaki - Got ur no.
12) songws - Got ur no.
==== stops at 18 ====

1) piggy1988
2) DrSpock
==== stops at 2 ====

2) Scubagolfer & Mrs
3) Dleugene & Mrs
5) Boyette
==== stops at 5 ====

Guys, taken into account that we have quite a no. of seniors helping out in this day.. we decided to extend the newbies list to 18 (Pls dun ask me to extend any further, this is the most no, of ppl we can take else things will go out of control, for those who cant participate in this outing, requesting for ur kind understanding)

And limited reserves list to 2 only, and to be fair to all, i will put down those names of the first 2 who intend to join but all is full.

Thanks!!

heyhey i am free last min... still got space for me to join in :)

Bro Byan, I mean anyone who are going outing in future set a time frame for them to submit the contact to Organizes before the date that were be easy for you guys who earn nothing and keep chasing for theirs contact nos.. kekeke english no powerful lar..

Cheers! :)

Ok i see.. Nt bad an idea :)

Bro, I mean before the outing dated they should submit the Hp. nos. to the organize,then if they don't just replace others reserve lists. (Sorry not new members should be reserve lists - english not powerful leh..)

Cheers!:)
ahsoka neh...! Yes I agree with you bro.

So far have been quite fortunate... the CSers usually reply fairly quickly. I feel a bit hard-hearted if I just kick them off the list for not putting handphone numbers, but I get what your intention is. I suspect NNB feels the same as me :)
Got other CSer organizer who like to chase and chase people for their numbers, threatening to cancel them from the list... but... not my style leh.. :angel:

Ok i see.. Nt bad an idea :)

ahsoka neh...! Yes I agree with you bro.

So far have been quite fortunate... the CSers usually reply fairly quickly. I feel a bit hard-hearted if I just kick them off the list for not putting handphone numbers, but I get what your intention is. I suspect NNB feels the same as me :)
Got other CSer organizer who like to chase and chase people for their numbers, threatening to cancel them from the list... but... not my style leh.. :angel:

A PM to the newbies asking them to select a location/senior guide, and reminding them to send their contact would be good. Inside the PM must give them a time frame. If no reply by certain timing, their slot will be given up.

I think next time should be, once they put their name in, they must send contact immediately, those who dont send, remove from list immediately ... no need to wait nearer date. And since they just insert name, no reason why they cant send contact in straightaway

1) gravism
2) LvChou
3)

1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) Amarzaki
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) songws
2)
3)

1) Chilicrab1
2) wuminlee
3)

=== 'Newbies' ===
2) Sn0wMaN - Got ur no.
7) Amarzaki - Got ur no.
12) songws - Got ur no.
==== stops at 18 ====

1) piggy1988
2) DrSpock
==== stops at 2 ====

2) Scubagolfer & Mrs
3) Dleugene & Mrs
5) Boyette
==== stops at 5 ====

And limited reserves list to 2 only, and to be fair to all, i will put down those names of the first 2 who intend to join but all is full.

Thanks!!

NNB... this way of organising really looks like when you put on your green and go chiong sua.... seniors aka section commanders and NNB--> PC? 2 objectives to achieve...divide the forces to take on the 2 objectives.... so I maybe seeing section movement??;)

All the best for a sucessful outing.

ps. err... if I "bump" into you guys on Sat morning.... this ok?

After several outings, I noticed some folks kept running back and forth asking questions. And some seniors getting crowded and flooded with questions. If we attach 2-3 newbies to each senior, I think the newbies will learn better and faster. And the seniors can share better and more efficiently.

Join us for breakfast then! But becareful of how you bump people, they might fall into the reservoir with their tripod and camera!

Think have to do this to go commando style of organizing outings! LOL!

See ya on Saturday then.

I think this outing has some female participants? Be careful don't anyhow bump-bump, coolthought bro! :bsmilie:

I was initially a bit skeptical of NNB's idea to have the newbies choose their seniors, but hey.... i've come around! I think it's a great idea!

I think this outing has some female participants? Be careful don't anyhow bump-bump, coolthought bro! :bsmilie:

I was initially a bit skeptical of NNB's idea to have the newbies choose their seniors, but hey.... i've come around! I think it's a great idea!

Let see how it goes later bro, nt all newbies are that spontaneous..(some yet to reply/select their seniors) if still no response by today, we do it for them on the spot tml. :)

1) gravism
2) LvChou
3)

1) peterpan
2) SnOwMaN
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) Amarzaki
2) Mitsucolt
3)

1)
2)
3)

1) songws
2)
3)

1)
2)
3)

=== 'Newbies' ===
2) Sn0wMaN - Got ur no.
5) mitsucolt - Pls pm me ur contact >> pls see ur PM
7) Amarzaki - Got ur no.
12) songws - Got ur no.
==== stops at 18 ====

1) piggy1988
2) DrSpock
==== stops at 2 ====

2) Scubagolfer & Mrs
3) Dleugene & Mrs
5) Boyette
==== stops at 5 ====

And limited reserves list to 2 only, and to be fair to all, i will put down those names of the ist 2 who intend to join but all is full.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.