Newbie to Casio Exilim S770 & other qns

Status
Not open for further replies.

andretan

Apr 19, 2002
AMK (near YCK)
www.flickr.com
Hey all~

I just bought a new Casio Exilim S770 and I got some questions...

1. When doing a half-press on the shutter button, the camera makes a soft "Rrrr" noise followed by a short but soft "Zzzt" noise. Is this common or is this a defect?

2. Advisable to get 3rd party Li-ion batteries?

3. How much does the original cost?

4. Is there any charger available in the market that doesn't require me to dock the camera in the original dock? Cos I'll be going overseas soon, and it would be kinda troublesome to lug the dock along.

Hey all~

I just bought a new Casio Exilim S770 and I got some questions...

1. When doing a half-press on the shutter button, the camera makes a soft "Rrrr" noise followed by a short but soft "Zzzt" noise. Is this common or is this a defect?

4. Is there any charger available in the market that doesn't require me to dock the camera in the original dock? Cos I'll be going overseas soon, and it would be kinda troublesome to lug the dock along.

1) it's normal. ;)

Normal

you may to cut cost, but it does not last as long as the originals

abiut double or triple the price of the 3rd party

yes, and it is cheap. about $30 i think.
can be found at Alan Photo SLS

Status
Not open for further replies.